#BEC-CL $21.99 Castle Link USB Programming Kit
Why hassle with transmitter stick programming when you can plug your brushless controller into the Castle Link Windows® compatible programming adapter and the USB port on your PC? This little gem just made your speed controller even better by allowing: Set up of programmable options with point and click ease, view your current Phoenix program settings, customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain, and download new software updates via the internet as they become available.
-View, change and customize program options
-Update ESC software via the Internet
-Compatible with Windows XP and Vista
-USB port required
Adapter for PC Interface with Phoenix, Mamba, Barracuda, Phoenix HV and Thunderbird Brushless controllers.
1) Download Castle Link software
2) Once installation is complete, connect the Castle Link adapter to your USB port.
3) Your computer should detect the new hardware. Castle Link will automatically install the device driver.
4) Run the Castle Link application from the Start Menu.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation of Castle Link.
Use with our BEC Voltage Regulators (click here