Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Off Topic Chit Chat
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2014, 05:18 AM   #1
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,162 Times in 2,070 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (311)
Default Not Real Happy With Pepboys Auto Service

The Pepboys out here in Hesperia used to be Pertty Good, But Lately, Its Seems they are going Down Hill, I took my 2008 Toyota Sienna Van in for a Front Brake Job about 6 months ago, and they Lost my key and remote control for my van, I contacted Toyota and it would cost about $350.00 for a new key, controller and to have the controller programmed, I told The Pepboys Manager to get in contact with Toyota and buy me a new Key and controller, and have it programmed, they stalled me for a few days, and then they finally found my key and controller
Then, yesterday, I took my toyota van in to have the rear brakes replaced, I got up Early, took the van in Early so they would have time to get it Done, AND, I Just had a GUT feeling that they were going to Fumble the Football as they Say, I made sure to give them my Home Phone number and a Cell Phone Number to get a hold of me if they found any additional problems, They said they called me and left a message that I need rotors too, I DONT have a Message Answering Service or Machine, I was home all Day and No Phone call from them, no Call on my Cell phone either, so its about 7:00 PM and I call them to see if my van is done, NOPE, It was up on the service rack with the wheels off of it, I told them to put the wheels back on the van, and I told them I was going to take it some where else, I will never again Have my auto serviced there again, Twice in a Row they Fumbled the Football, Very Very Unprofessional.
So, I buy the Rotors and Brake Pads and do the Brake Job Myself Today I saved myself about $125.00 doing it myself. The Brake job came out great and on Time
They also wanted $89.00 to clean the Throttle Body with a spray cleaner, yea right, I bought a can of Throttle body spray cleaner for $5.00 and I will do it myself also, I will just Buy Parts there for now on, they lost my repair business. Its hard to find Good Auto Repair Service Now Days. Take care, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Off Topic Chit Chat