Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Foamies
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Foamies Talk about building, power setups and anything having to do with e-powered foamy planes!

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2014, 02:46 PM   #1
Cazapo

Friends: (0)
Unhappy Newbie at foamplanes, HELP!

Hi, I am pretty new to foamplanes and think it looks cool to build your own plane and fly it! I have flewn alot of simulator and trainerplanes for several years, and I recently ordred a minimoa glider 1500mm! But because my winged dragon sportser had an accident with a tree its no longer flyable.. :-( but then it struck me, maybe I could use the parts from the art-tech sportsrer on a foamplane! All of the servos and the engine still work, so I assume I have the nessecary electronic parts... Could you be so kind to answer me if this is possible? I also have a old hydrofoamplaneboat-thing that I got from a friend, the same goes for it, engine and servos still work perfectly fine! Another problem is that none of the planes are powered with lipo's, is it possible to convert them into lipo's?
Regards Mats J.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Foamies

Tags
build , engine , f-35 , foam , newbie