Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

General Electric Discussions Talk about topics related to e-powered RC flying

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2014, 02:02 AM   #1
Karnsy

Friends: (0)
Default Did You Ever Have One Of Those Planes

I just picked up the new FMS P47 Razorback. Set it all up at neutral settings to start out / reasonable dual rates. The maiden went really bad. Not sure why but went out of control while trying to trim came nose first to the ground. Not to much bad damage. A little glue and a new prop later and time to try again. Second time up was going ok for a minute, thought I had it trimmed then suddenly it went into a spiral to the ground again. I don't get it,, I have set up other new planes and never had any big trouble. Always got them trimmed and to the ground safely but not this one. Did a range check/ receiver antennae at 90 degrees. Wonder what I am doing wrong with this one.. Puzzled ......Any Ideas ?

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions