Took out my latest design to the field this morning and test flew it for the first time. I am very pleased to say that the maiden flight went very well. My friend Mark hand launched it into the wind and except for some down trim to get the nose where I wanted it there was no other issues. I am going to try to post a picture of the top and bottom of the plane. You will notice tip weight on the wing opposite to the wing that has the battery mount. The battery counter weight worked as designed giving the wing excellent roll stability.
To insure the CG being near the correct location I did three different methods to locate it. First I made a 1/2 scale glider version kept adjusting the CG until if flew correctly, then I used two different programs to compute the CG. To my surprise all three came within a 1/4" of each other and other than some down trim the plane flew very stable. I just need to make a minor adjustment to the elevator trim and it's ready for more testing.