Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Humor
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2014, 08:30 PM   #1
NJSwede
3D wannabe

View NJSwede's Gallery1
Club: Somerset Signal Senders & GCA
Awards Showcase

2kW  1kW 
Friends: (10)
Default NJSwede vs. the boar (true story)

GlacierGirl's story (http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74352) about the near gator attack reminded me of something that happened to me about 15 years ago. I didn't want to hijack his thread, so I'm posting it here.

Many years ago, I used to live in southern France. My former wife's parents had a nice house with a swimming pool and I was hanging out on a lazy Sunday. My ex and her parents were going to town and were going to be away for a few hours and I was left alone on a wonderful sunny Provencal afternoon. Time for a swim! But alas, I had no swimwear, so I decided to get in the pool, shall we say, the way God created me. After all, the pool area was completely surrounded by palm trees and the closest neighbor was a quarter mile away.

I was swimming in my birthday suit for a while but finally got tired of the pool and went to dry off in the sun. I must have dozed off, because the next thing I remember is a loud "OINK OINK!". And there, a few feet away from me, was a huge wild boar. As you probably know, those guys are pretty mean and can easily kill a person. So I started running, and running, the boar took me away from the pool area, into an open yard and close to some of the neighbors. I must have mustered super-human strengths, because after a couple of minutes, I had made a large loop around the yard and had put enough space between me and the boar that I was able to safely get into the house.

To this day, I don't know if anyone saw me. But I kind of hope they did. A very scared naked guy running from a boar must be quite a sight and it would be a waste if no one got to enjoy it!

AMA #959089

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Humor