Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Balsa Kits For Sale and WTB
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Balsa Kits For Sale and WTB Please post only balsa kits in this for sale or trade in this forum.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
Turbojoe
Mountain Models Minion

Friends: (10)
Default WTB: Midwest StrikeMaster kit

I really wanted to get this forum going but I'm finding I just don't have any kits I really want to let go of. I'd rather buy if I can find the right kit.

I'm looking for one of the old Midwest StrikeMaster kits for a realistic price. As much as I don't like foam I'd even consider the Attacker version. I've seen the website selling the short kit of the StrikeMaster fuselage and at $85.00 for $6.00 worth of cut balsa that one doesn't interest me.

Joe

The nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind.....

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Balsa Kits For Sale and WTB