Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Delta & Flying Wings
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Delta & Flying Wings Discuss electric powered delta (flying wing) style aircraft here.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2014, 11:59 PM   #1
CDN71

Friends: (0)
Default Scratch Built Avro Arrow

HI everyone I am new to this forum so this is my first post, I am looking for some advice/ideas as to why my scratch built pusher Avro Arrow would immediately bank to the left and into the ground. This was on my maiden flight, I managed to come out of this crash with slight damage to the left wing. I am using a Turnigy1450KV motor with a 8x4 prop and a 1000mAh battery 3 cell. I am guessing that it torqued into the ground, but would love to hear some of your opinions. I am considering putting in a 2700KV motor with a 6x4 or 5x5 prop as an alternative.

Thanks in advance

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Delta & Flying Wings