Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Multi-Rotors
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Multi-Rotors Discuss your quad copters and other multi engined choppers here.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 08-11-2017, 03:33 AM   #1
nopeda

Friends: (0)
Question Hubsan H502S Desire "CIRCLE FLY" ???

I tried recording some video with a Hubsan FPV X4 H502S Desire for the first time this evening and after pressing the video button got a message on the controller screen that said: CIRCLE FLY. I had put a 2GB mini SD card in the card slot that in the past had worked with a Syma X5C and it seemed to fit okay, but there was no video or photo on it when I checked later. Can anyone explain what happened?

Thank you for any help trying to learn this stuff!
David
Old 08-11-2017, 04:34 AM   #2
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

Friends: (3)

There have been several reported video failures (among quite a few other issues) on the 502s reported at web sites like RCG, drone-maniac, fpv hub, droneflyers and a few more............The "circle fly" message is new one to add to the mix..!

Contact Hubsan, they have a web site, and get help directly from the manufacture........!
Old 08-12-2017, 02:30 AM   #3
nopeda

Friends: (0)

Originally Posted by pizzano View Post
There have been several reported video failures (among quite a few other issues) on the 502s reported at web sites like RCG, drone-maniac, fpv hub, droneflyers and a few more............The "circle fly" message is new one to add to the mix..!

Contact Hubsan, they have a web site, and get help directly from the manufacture........!
Thank You! I do love this drone! It does have GPS and does return home, and is very stable and solid compared to everything I've tried before. It maintains altitude and position, and has a viewer like a cell phone screen built into the controller. Even with a moderate wind you can put it in place and it stays there, then you can pan it around (whatever that's actually called in flying world) while you watch the video display and don't have to worry about where it's wondering away to. The others I've tried you have to try to keep them in place every second. For under $200 it seems awesome. Of course if anyone can suggest something equivalent or better in that price range I'd love to learn about it.

I contacted their tech support and they sent the following info in case it can ever help anyone else:

up to 16GB Class 10 formatted to FAT32 . . .
http://www.wikihow.com/Format-FAT32 . . .
Hubsan LA Mon-Fri, 8:00AM-5:00 PM Pacific Time 909-444-055
Email: Anne.Lu@Hubsan.com / Kevin.Chen@Hubsan.com

I hope they meant at least more than "up to" on the size because the one I ordered is 64GB I think...hopefully it can't be too big? Can it?

Thanks again!!!
David

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Multi-Rotors