Very interesting reply regarding the salt bath. That was the "gold standard" for getting rid of bad LiPo. I don't have a problem with what you had to say except there seems to be a fair about of handling of a dangerous battery. But the next time I get a puffy battery I will l give you method a try. I generally get a bad battery every week at the shop, the real scary part is in almost all cases the customers have no idea why the battery went puffy. They just thought it look odd and wondered if I knew what was going on.
Thanks again for you input to this very serious discussion.