I'm looking for a beginner indoor helicopter. My criteria are:
2. Ease of control
3. Left, Right, Forward, Back controls (atleast)
4. Robust (will not beak easily)
5. Flight time atleast
6. Small Indoor flight area (12'x 16')
Recommendations I have are:
* E-flite Blade CX2 RTF Helicopter ($190)
* ESky Lama V4 RTF ($100)
* Nitewatch Aerolite 2 Rescue Helicopter ($70)
* Air Rage BladeRunner II RC helicopter ($70)
I would like to go for the lowest costing
helicopter which will meet
all of the above criterias.
(I have tried a 2-channel infrared RC $20 helicopter but was not satisfied - hard to control, less airtime)
Please advise which indoor helicopter I should buy ?
Please feel free to recommend any helicopter. All
suggestions are very welcome.