Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Free Items
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Free Items This forum is in place to offer items to the community that are not used/needed any longer and are given away at no charge. Shipping is between the giver and the receiver of an item. Wanted item threads will be deleted.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 08-04-2009, 11:19 PM   #76
flyin_brian

Club: South Bend R.C. club
Friends: (0)

The only thing I want from you Mike is that you make it home safely. You're truly one of the best in the R.C. scene. Thank you for defending our country and all your generosity.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #77
sam94

Friends: (3)
Default 30-40 amp esc

Hi, i really do not want to sound like im a beggar asking for stuff, but im 15 years old, hardly earn any money, well only pocket money, but i have a helicopter a esky belt cp, im that low on money i have been saving for about a year.
But the esc that came with it caught on fire, and i havnt got a esc anymore, someone told me it would be better to have a 30-40 esc.

Im just wondering whether you have any spare esc's lieing around, i can understand you probably want money for it, but if i could have one of your spare ones for nothing i would be incredible grateful (thats if you have any spare ones).

If you can do this then please leave me a message on my Wattflyer account.

Thank you very much
Old 08-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #78
stevecooper
Super Contributor

View stevecooper's Gallery86
Club: Mullet Mauroders
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot  Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (88)

Originally Posted by sam94 View Post
Hi, i really do not want to sound like im a beggar asking for stuff, but im 15 years old, hardly earn any money, well only pocket money, but ive ordered a helicopter a esky belt cp, im that low on money i have been saving for about a year.
But the esc that came with it caught on fire, and i havnt got a esc anymore, someone told me it would be better to have a 30-40 esc.

Im just wondering whether you have any spare esc's lieing around, i can understand you probably want money for it, but if i could have one of your spare ones for nothing i would be incredible grateful (thats if you have any spare ones).

If you can do this then please leave me a message on my Wattflyer account.

Thank you very much
Where did you get the Belt CP?? was it under warranty? Sometimes a bigger ESC will burn-out everything else and over-tax you battery, It comes with a 25ESC, and the replacements are dirt cheap,, If I had a extra I'd send it, hope this helps, bubsteve

EK1-0554 Carbon Fibre Main Frame set for Belt-CP
$59.95
Alpha 400 Brushless Motors, Volcano 25A Brushless ESC, and Fusion Power LiPo 11.1V 1800mAh 15C 400/450 RC Helicopter Upgrade Kit
$49.00
Out of Stock!325 Carbon Rotor Blade ( Use for T-REX450X/XL,Esky Belt CP,E-Flite Blade 400 )
$17.90
15C 11.1V 1800mAh "Exceed RC Fusion Power Series" High Performance Lithium Polymer Battery
$17.80
25A Brushless Speed Controller ESC [Volcano Series]
$13.70
Esky Belt CP Aluminum Rotor-Head Upgrade Set
$79.95
Esky Belt CP Aluminum Upgrade for Tail Rotor Assembly
$39.95

Monkey Minion'air
Old 08-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #79
sam94

Originally Posted by stevecooper View Post
Where did you get the Belt CP?? was it under warranty? Sometimes a bigger ESC will burn-out everything else and over-tax you battery, It comes with a 25ESC, and the replacements are dirt cheap,, If I had a extra I'd send it, hope this helps, bubsteve

EK1-0554 Carbon Fibre Main Frame set for Belt-CP
$59.95
Alpha 400 Brushless Motors, Volcano 25A Brushless ESC, and Fusion Power LiPo 11.1V 1800mAh 15C 400/450 RC Helicopter Upgrade Kit
$49.00
Out of Stock!325 Carbon Rotor Blade ( Use for T-REX450X/XL,Esky Belt CP,E-Flite Blade 400 )
$17.90
15C 11.1V 1800mAh "Exceed RC Fusion Power Series" High Performance Lithium Polymer Battery
$17.80
$13.70
Esky Belt CP Aluminum Rotor-Head Upgrade Set
$79.95
Esky Belt CP Aluminum Upgrade for Tail Rotor Assembly
$39.95

Thanks for replying, i got it from a rubbish website that knowone should trust called rcscale.co.uk, although it says UK, and they state there in the UK, there not and there in hong kong or something, but i tried replying, they never answer emails, and they dont have a phone number (i should have been more careful).

I bought it about a year ago, and once the esc burned up i couldnt be bothered, but know i really want to start it up again, and i only need a 30 amp esc.

Did you say you had one for free, or did i read it wrong?

Thanks
Old 08-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #80
stevecooper
Super Contributor

Awards Showcase

I said 'if I had one' anyhoo,, 13$ is darn good and I may get some of um as e-Skys stuff is not to bad at all and I like my E-Sky lipo's & heli's, I mowed a yard today (94 Degs) For plane parts and I'm 60, I hope someone chimes in an gets you one as it's hard to find work at your age (was for me too), good luck,bubsteve

Item# BrushlessESC_07E03-25A
$13.70
Add ESC Programming Card?: Yes (+$7.95)No Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Product Description

Exceed-RC's Volcano Series brushless ESC are micro processor controlled and will work with all types of brushless motors. The Volcano Series brushless ESC can be used in airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, or 3D helicopters. The controllers come pre-programmed and are ready to use when you receive them. Additional controller adjustments are available and can be accessed and adjusted with your transmitter and program card

Innovative Discharge Monitoring and Protection Design for real time battery pack monitor
Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection, throttle signal loss protection
3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters
Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all transmitters currently available on the market
Smooth, linear and precise throttle response
Separate voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor
Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles)
Our pocket-sized Program Card can be purchased separately to provide easy programming to the ESC at the field. With a program card, you can activate the music playing function on the ESC

Model #:
Volcano-25 (07E03)
Cont. Current:
25A
Burst Current (>10s):
35A
BEC Mode:
Linear
BEC Output:
5V/2A
Li-ion/Li-poly:
2-4
Ni-MH/Ni-Cd:
5-12
Prgrammable:
Yes
Weight:
22g
Size:
45*24*11

Monkey Minion'air
Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #81
stevecooper
Super Contributor

Awards Showcase

This is a GREAT DEAL on the 40ESC,,bubsteve
40A Brushless Electric Motor Speed Controller ESC [Volcano Series]

Item# BrushlessESC_07E05-40A
$22.70
Add ESC Programming Card?: Yes (+$7.95)No Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Product Description

Exceed-RC's Volcano Series brushless ESC are micro processor controlled and will work with all types of brushless motors. The Volcano Series brushless ESC can be used in airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, or 3D helicopters. The controllers come pre-programmed and are ready to use when you receive them. Additional controller adjustments are available and can be accessed and adjusted with your transmitter and program card

Innovative Discharge Monitoring and Protection Design for real time battery pack monitor
Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection, throttle signal loss protection
3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters
Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all transmitters currently available on the market
Smooth, linear and precise throttle response
Separate voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor
Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles)
Our pocket-sized Program Card can be purchased separately to provide easy programming to the ESC at the field. With a program card, you can activate the music playing function on the ESC

Model #:
Volcano-40 (07E05)
Cont. Current:
40A
Burst Current (>10s):
55A
BEC Mode:
Linear
BEC Output:
5V/3A
Li-ion/Li-poly:
2-5
Ni-MH/Ni-Cd:
5-15
Prgrammable:
Yes
Weight:
33g
Size:
55*28*12

Monkey Minion'air
Old 08-05-2009, 12:23 AM   #82
sam94

[QUOTE=stevecooper;629320]I said 'if I had one' anyhooAdd ESC Programming Card?: Yes (+$7.95)No Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Thanks for all the advise, its also hard for me too as i live in the UK, and i cant buy anything of the internet because you have to be 18, ill just have to wait until im 18 i guess.
Ill have to hope the guy hoo does this thread has got a spare one i could have.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #83
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor

View Angler-Hi's Gallery20
Send a message via Yahoo to Angler-Hi
Friends: (40)

[QUOTE=sam94;629328]
I said 'if I had one' anyhooAdd ESC Programming Card?: Yes (+$7.95)No Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Thanks for all the advise, its also hard for me too as i live in the UK, and i cant buy anything of the internet because you have to be 18, ill just have to wait until im 18 i guess.
Ill have to hope the guy hoo does this thread has got a spare one i could have.
I know it's been somnetime since your post friend, but what is it you need bud? If you don't have it already, I'll see if I have extra and get her out to you.

Mike

The best teacher in the world is experience...now go fly something already
Old 08-06-2014, 11:41 AM   #84
pilot101

Friends: (2)

thanks for your service!!

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Free Items

Tags
parts , spare , thise