Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > ParkFlyers
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

ParkFlyers Talk about all backyard and parkflyer aircraft here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
JoeTheFlyer
The UK's Red Baron
 
JoeTheFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 77
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default T28 Trojan

My Pz T28 arrived today! (late-meant to be here last friday). The weather is rubbish, high winds and light drizzle so ive so far done some taxiing up and down my street. Everything is functioning correctly etc.. just one query, the paintjob appears to be a bit "shabby", especially on the border line betwwen the white and red on the rudder. They have also stuck a "CE" sticker on the black paint just behind the cowel, so i cant remove that because it will rip the paint away. Just wondering if any other T28 owners experienced anything like this.
JoeTheFlyer is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
radweld
Member
 
radweld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: High Wycombe, Bucks, UK
Posts: 190
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

The paint does come off quite easy but you never see it when your in the air.
radweld is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
fresbill
I Can Fly Inverted :)
 
fresbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 53
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Joe...Shabby sums up the paint job real good on this plane.
It's still a cool looking plane, I'm pretending the shabby paint is weathering. lol
I haven't flown mine yet, but figure I'll beat it up a bit when I do, then when I'm flying good I'll paint it w/ Krylon Fushion or their H2O and make it pretty.
Maybe I should have said make it tough looking. lol
Anyways, hope the weather clears for you real soon.

All the best w/ your maiden flight,

Bill
fresbill is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
Glacier Girl
Kamikaze Ace
 
Glacier Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 1,935
Thanked 149 Times in 139 Posts
Club: Badius Boys Flying Club Inc. Outlaw Flyers World Wide
Awards Showcase

1kW 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (6)
Default

Look at it this way, the shabby paint gives you a reason to repaint it.

When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather did, in his sleep...... Not screaming like the passengers in his plane.
Glacier Girl is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
JoeTheFlyer
The UK's Red Baron
 
JoeTheFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 77
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

thanks guys for the replies. ill just pretend its a bit battle scarred. i maidened it today, went straight onto high rates with no problem, plenty of loops and rolls etc... i find it hard to slow the plane down wen coming in 4 a landing, i fly into the wind with minimal throttle but it still comes in like a ton of bricks. any advice wud be appreciated
JoeTheFlyer is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:02 PM   #6
fresbill
I Can Fly Inverted :)
 
fresbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 53
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by JoeTheFlyer View Post
thanks guys for the replies. ill just pretend its a bit battle scarred. i maidened it today, went straight onto high rates with no problem, plenty of loops and rolls etc... i find it hard to slow the plane down wen coming in 4 a landing, i fly into the wind with minimal throttle but it still comes in like a ton of bricks. any advice wud be appreciated
Joe, I hope you get an answer on this question. I'll be landing mine on a baseball diamond in the dirt which doesn't leave a lot of room if it's a long rolling stop. I'm glad to hear the maiden flight of your battle scared T-28 was a success. Cool that you went right to the high rates.

Bill
fresbill is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
gfdengine204
Super Contributor
 
gfdengine204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sandwich, IL
Posts: 9,565
View gfdengine204's Gallery6
Thanked 333 Times in 322 Posts
Club: RC Dusters, AMA 3875, Sandwich, IL
Send a message via AIM to gfdengine204
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award 
iTrader: (3)
Friends: (53)
Default

You could always touch up the paint if you remove the sticker with a little acrylic......you'd never notice in the air.

- Kev
AMA 873921
RC Dusters Flying Club, AMA 3875, Sandwich, IL

Question with Boldness. Hold to the Truth. Speak without fear.


gfdengine204 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:56 AM   #8
JoeTheFlyer
The UK's Red Baron
 
JoeTheFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 77
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by fresbill View Post
Joe, I hope you get an answer on this question. I'll be landing mine on a baseball diamond in the dirt which doesn't leave a lot of room if it's a long rolling stop. I'm glad to hear the maiden flight of your battle scared T-28 was a success. Cool that you went right to the high rates.

Bill
Thanks for the reply bill, i land mine with no landing gear becuase where i fly it is just dense grass and shrubs with the odd tree. Plus in my opinion the T28 looks better without the landing gear. Ive hand launched it on both flights with no problem. I went straight to high rates becuase i thought low rates where just not advanced enough, even though my previous plane was a Hobbyzone Super Cub. Fly on high rates, keep your stick movements to a minimal and you should be fine. Plus it flies alright in pretty high winds and can handle them well. ( I have had aileron experience before though with a ducted fan jet which i totaled).
JoeTheFlyer is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
Rob Cline
N00b Pilot
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alberta
Posts: 37
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by JoeTheFlyer View Post
I have had aileron experience before though with a ducted fan jet which i totaled.
Not quite sure that counts as good experience, but who's counting?

I find my T-28 slows down considerably once you're down on the wheels, and that should count double on rough ground like dirt, so I would think it'll be nice enough. I don't think you want to slow down toooo much on approach for fear of stalling, so just be happy that it rolls really well on the wheels (much better than the Cub, in my opinion.)

As for minor paint damage... OH if only that's all my poor Trojan had going against it. I finally had to buy new wings. Upside is, they look awesome when painted nice fire-engine red.

HZ SCx3, PZ T-28, PZ Corsair, and a rock that flies really well, but only over short distances due, I presume, to lack of ailerons
Rob Cline is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #10
Figure.N9ne
Super Contributor
 
Figure.N9ne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,138
View Figure.N9ne's Gallery8
Thanked 79 Times in 77 Posts
Club: Mako's RC Jet Club
Send a message via AIM to Figure.N9ne
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (3)
Default

the t28's paint is shabby but the plane flies so well that the paint doesnt bother me one bit.
Figure.N9ne is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:30 PM   #11
Dick S.
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Club: Steuben Model Airplane Klub
iTrader: (2)
Friends: (0)
Default "CE" stickers

Joe , thats too bad about the placement of that sticker. I've been wondering what does the "CE" sticker represent? I see them all over on various parts of RC equipment but never figured them out.
Dick S. is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #12
Glacier Girl
Kamikaze Ace
 
Glacier Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 1,935
Thanked 149 Times in 139 Posts
Club: Badius Boys Flying Club Inc. Outlaw Flyers World Wide
Awards Showcase

1kW 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (6)
Default

As you've found it does tend to be a floater. I've altered my landing sequence for it. Instead of the normal approach, I try and fly it out a little further on the downside, leaving more time for it to drop on approach.

And other then dead sticking it in, having the prop turning the least amount possible also helps.

It seems to take very little throttle on landing for it to just want to keep on flying.
Which can be a good thing too.

When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather did, in his sleep...... Not screaming like the passengers in his plane.
Glacier Girl is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #13
JoeTheFlyer
The UK's Red Baron
 
JoeTheFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 77
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

[quote=Rob Cline;480260]Not quite sure that counts as good experience, but who's counting?

As any RC pilot would say, it wasn't my fault ( It was really)
JoeTheFlyer is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:09 PM   #14
JoeTheFlyer
The UK's Red Baron
 
JoeTheFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 77
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by Glacier Girl View Post
As you've found it does tend to be a floater. I've altered my landing sequence for it. Instead of the normal approach, I try and fly it out a little further on the downside, leaving more time for it to drop on approach.

And other then dead sticking it in, having the prop turning the least amount possible also helps.

It seems to take very little throttle on landing for it to just want to keep on flying.
Which can be a good thing too.
Yes it does tend to float along a quite a considerible speed even with minimal throttle. Ive also found out that it needs quite a large distance to slow down, so ive altered where i land. Today's landing was quite good.
I think its because of the large fuselage and cowel in relation to the smaller wing which makes it pretty hard to slow down, ill get the hang of landings.

Ive also been trying to do some snap rolls, and failed. Just cant seem to get the stick movements correct. It does beautiful slow rolls though and great split s's and cuban 8's. Inverted is also very good.
JoeTheFlyer is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #15
JoeTheFlyer
The UK's Red Baron
 
JoeTheFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 77
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

I think its some sort of saftey sticker meaning its passed through the safety and regulations act or something.
JoeTheFlyer is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:12 AM   #16
fresbill
I Can Fly Inverted :)
 
fresbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 53
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by JoeTheFlyer View Post
Yes it does tend to float along a quite a considerible speed even with minimal throttle. Ive also found out that it needs quite a large distance to slow down, so ive altered where i land. Today's landing was quite good.
I think its because of the large fuselage and cowel in relation to the smaller wing which makes it pretty hard to slow down, ill get the hang of landings.

Ive also been trying to do some snap rolls, and failed. Just cant seem to get the stick movements correct. It does beautiful slow rolls though and great split s's and cuban 8's. Inverted is also very good.
Hi Joe, I found a parking lot to maiden my T-28 in instead of the baseball diamond I told you about. As it was my first time flying an rc plane I think it went well. All my sim time paid off for me. It is a fun plane to fly of coarse I have nothing to compare it to. I can't do all the fancy manuvers you do, heck I don't even know what the ones you mentioned are, except for slow rolls. My plane flew straight and true w/o having to adjust the servo throws on the TX, for which I was thankful. I'm sure enjoying this plane. I only have 2 lipos. So I've got about 25 minutes flight time under my belt at the moment. I need more lipos. lol



Bill
fresbill is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:04 AM   #17
JoeTheFlyer
The UK's Red Baron
 
JoeTheFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 77
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Bill, you fly well considering that's your first Rc plane, i would not have dared to touch a Trojan for my first flights, i started on the trusty super cub . Once you have got some more flying time with this plane i really do reccommend that you try out some aerobatic manoevers, you won't regret it. Look around on the web, there's plenty of sites that give detailed instructions on how to do simple aerobatics and advanced aerobatics. I'm still flying on just the 1 LiPo , but im ordering some EC3 adapters and wireing them up to a spare 1500MaH i have lying around from a previous 4Ch plane. Nice flying area as well, i have to fly around at some shabby english woodland area which is currently wet :o.
JoeTheFlyer is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:22 PM   #18
fresbill
I Can Fly Inverted :)
 
fresbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 53
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by JoeTheFlyer View Post
Bill, you fly well considering that's your first Rc plane, i would not have dared to touch a Trojan for my first flights, i started on the trusty super cub . Once you have got some more flying time with this plane i really do reccommend that you try out some aerobatic manoevers, you won't regret it. Look around on the web, there's plenty of sites that give detailed instructions on how to do simple aerobatics and advanced aerobatics. I'm still flying on just the 1 LiPo , but im ordering some EC3 adapters and wireing them up to a spare 1500MaH i have lying around from a previous 4Ch plane. Nice flying area as well, i have to fly around at some shabby english woodland area which is currently wet :o.
Joe, for now, if the plane takes off ok, stays in the air ok, and lands ok, I'm happy. lol I'm sure the desire to do more will come when I've got more flight hours on my plane. It's sure a rush to see your plane flying through the air and knowing you're in control of it. I hear ya on the wet fields, a lot of the parks I checked out were wet or the grass was way to high to land. I could find places to ROG for take off, but it was the room to land I couldn't find. Yes, the parking lot is nice. I will probably join one the local rc plane clubs at some point, but for now I'm happy to fly on my own and improve a bit more before inflicting my flying skills on others. lol
Bill
fresbill is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #19
beavenx5
Member
 
beavenx5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 190
View beavenx5's Gallery17
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

Originally Posted by JoeTheFlyer View Post
Yes it does tend to float along a quite a considerible speed even with minimal throttle. Ive also found out that it needs quite a large distance to slow down, so ive altered where i land. Today's landing was quite good.
I think its because of the large fuselage and cowel in relation to the smaller wing which makes it pretty hard to slow down, ill get the hang of landings.

Ive also been trying to do some snap rolls, and failed. Just cant seem to get the stick movements correct. It does beautiful slow rolls though and great split s's and cuban 8's. Inverted is also very good.

I have a little experience with this great plane as I had a 102 flights on my T-28 last week-end when I killed it (story later)...
There is a great way to improve the slowing down of the T-28: Earlier in March, I installed a Spectrum AR6200 receiver in my T-28 to use my DX7 radio instead of the ZX10. This mod allowed the use of flapperons and therefore you can use the ailerons as flaps in the down position to float even more or in the up position to use as air brakes. I have been flying my plane all summer over the lake and using a very small grass area to land in between trees Scary but cool. The use of the flapperons was critical there to get the proper approch: to short and it falls in water, to long and the landing is rough in bushes. I don't use the landing gear. If you ever get a DX6 or DX7, try that as it realy improves the control on approch.
The other advantage of the DX7 is the programmable dual rate for the aileron. With 120% aileron, snap rolls are relatively easy.


Now, about the crash on Sunday: I was showing off to my friend how cool it was doing 3 snap rools back to back when thhe plane is coming towards us when I screwed up close to the ground, 30 feet away from us (yes coming strait toward us) and pushed it down to the ground instead of up . The crash was awful with a terrible noice. The front of the plane is totalled....

The good thing is that I found and bought Sunday night on e-bay a huge lot of defective Parkzone T-28 airplanes for sale by Hobb-e-mart (horizon hobby e-bay store for defective merchandise). This was a huge lot of 5 fuselages, 4 wings, 4 radios, 2 batteries, motors, esc, servos, wheels, etc... It was a good deal considering that for $306 I am hoping to be able to put together 3 new planes, fix my "old" one and keep a few spare parts. I plan on spitting the lot with my friend so we can all fly T-28 fly with our sons. I will probably repaint one or two planes to avoid having 4 identical planes in the air.

Here is a good link to get great ideal for paint schemes: Wings Palette: http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww3/a/875/3/0

Here are 2 pictures of my scary flying field at the cottage...


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008_09_21_0599 lr.JPG
Views:	948
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	81975 T-28 on approach from the lake
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008_09_21_0600 lr.JPG
Views:	1541
Size:	527.3 KB
ID:	81976 T-28 very short landing strip. Notice the flaps used as air brakes

HZ Supercub - PZ T-28 Trojan (3 of them) - Richmodel P-38 Lightning 52" -Trex 450SE v2 - EF TaylorCraft ...and Real Flight G4.5
Build in Progress: GP P-51D Mustang 57" electric kit
beavenx5 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:57 AM   #20
whitehawk
What does this button do?
 
whitehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 26
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Club: Griffith Barnstormers
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by beavenx5 View Post
I have a little experience with this great plane as I had a 102 flights on my T-28 last week-end when I killed it (story later)...
There is a great way to improve the slowing down of the T-28: Earlier in March, I installed a Spectrum AR6200 receiver in my T-28 to use my DX7 radio instead of the ZX10. This mod allowed the use of flapperons and therefore you can use the ailerons as flaps in the down position to float even more or in the up position to use as air brakes. I have been flying my plane all summer over the lake and using a very small grass area to land in between trees Scary but cool. The use of the flapperons was critical there to get the proper approch: to short and it falls in water, to long and the landing is rough in bushes. I don't use the landing gear. If you ever get a DX6 or DX7, try that as it realy improves the control on approch.
The other advantage of the DX7 is the programmable dual rate for the aileron. With 120% aileron, snap rolls are relatively easy.


Now, about the crash on Sunday: I was showing off to my friend how cool it was doing 3 snap rools back to back when thhe plane is coming towards us when I screwed up close to the ground, 30 feet away from us (yes coming strait toward us) and pushed it down to the ground instead of up . The crash was awful with a terrible noice. The front of the plane is totalled....

The good thing is that I found and bought Sunday night on e-bay a huge lot of defective Parkzone T-28 airplanes for sale by Hobb-e-mart (horizon hobby e-bay store for defective merchandise). This was a huge lot of 5 fuselages, 4 wings, 4 radios, 2 batteries, motors, esc, servos, wheels, etc... It was a good deal considering that for $306 I am hoping to be able to put together 3 new planes, fix my "old" one and keep a few spare parts. I plan on spitting the lot with my friend so we can all fly T-28 fly with our sons. I will probably repaint one or two planes to avoid having 4 identical planes in the air.

Here is a good link to get great ideal for paint schemes: Wings Palette: http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww3/a/875/3/0

Here are 2 pictures of my scary flying field at the cottage...
Your second picture is actually showing spoilerons, which do kill lift and act as air brakes.
whitehawk is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:01 PM   #21
beavenx5
Member
 
beavenx5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 190
View beavenx5's Gallery17
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

Originally Posted by whitehawk View Post
Your second picture is actually showing spoilerons, which do kill lift and act as air brakes.
Thanks, I had no idea how you called a flapperon in the up position. It makes sense: flaps+ailerons=flaperons spoilers+ailerons=spoilerons

HZ Supercub - PZ T-28 Trojan (3 of them) - Richmodel P-38 Lightning 52" -Trex 450SE v2 - EF TaylorCraft ...and Real Flight G4.5
Build in Progress: GP P-51D Mustang 57" electric kit
beavenx5 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #22
fresbill
I Can Fly Inverted :)
 
fresbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 53
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by whitehawk View Post
Your second picture is actually showing spoilerons, which do kill lift and act as air brakes.
Hum...I thought you want to use flaperons to slow airspeed for landing, which causes the ailerons to act like flaps by dropping both ailerons in the down position.
fresbill is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:36 PM   #23
fresbill
I Can Fly Inverted :)
 
fresbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 53
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (0)
Default

Originally Posted by fresbill View Post
Hum...I thought you want to use flaperons to slow airspeed for landing, which causes the ailerons to act like flaps by dropping both ailerons in the down position.
OK, I just did a little research on this. Flaperons on a plane with the ailerons towards the wing tips (not full length on the wing) will cause tip stall, so a plane like the T-28 with small ailerons would benefit more from spoilerons.
fresbill is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #24
beavenx5
Member
 
beavenx5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 190
View beavenx5's Gallery17
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (1)
Default

Originally Posted by fresbill View Post
Hum...I thought you want to use flaperons to slow airspeed for landing, which causes the ailerons to act like flaps by dropping both ailerons in the down position.
Flaperons does slow air speed a little but more important so it adds to the "floatability" of the airplane by increasing the lift effect of the wing.

Spoilerons slows the plane even more but more important, it will kill the lift of the wing and allow the plane to loose altitude faster without gaining speed like in a dive.

Proper use of the flaperons and spoilerons will allow you to better adjust your speed and landing approch to land on a short strip without overshoot or coming short.

HZ Supercub - PZ T-28 Trojan (3 of them) - Richmodel P-38 Lightning 52" -Trex 450SE v2 - EF TaylorCraft ...and Real Flight G4.5
Build in Progress: GP P-51D Mustang 57" electric kit
beavenx5 is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #25
bassplayinDude
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 792
Thanked 48 Times in 46 Posts
Club: www.nedsinct.org
Awards Showcase

Ambassador Award 
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (5)
Default

Originally Posted by JoeTheFlyer View Post
I think its some sort of saftey sticker meaning its passed through the safety and regulations act or something.
CE is a mark that says the product complies with European manufacturing regulations.

I appreciate this thread as I was wondering how to reduce the 'floatability' of this plane. I had tried using the ailerons as flaperons, but when testing that, it just nosed down the plane. I'll have to try spoilerons the next time I take it out to fly.

E-Flite Blade mCP-X, mQX
Lightflite BUG
bassplayinDude is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Reply

  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > ParkFlyers

Tags
t28 , trojan

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motor on my T28 Trojan Rock2160 ParkFlyers 10 02-24-2010 03:40 AM
T28 Trojan joelau ParkFlyers 13 02-17-2010 09:37 PM
Wanted Parkzone T28 Trojan PNP rnbcam Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB 1 09-20-2008 05:30 PM
parkzone t28 trojan question JoeTheFlyer ParkFlyers 3 09-16-2008 11:47 PM
t28 trojan battery? tmcsoccer Batteries & Chargers 15 03-06-2008 04:13 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 WattfFlyer.com
RCU Eflight HQ

Charities we support Select: Yorkie Rescue  ::  Crohn's & Colitis Foundation



Page generated in 0.40888 seconds with 71 queries