After completion the wing, there are several option.
A) built with no fuselage like the a flying wing e.g. zagi or the slinger
B) some simple fuselage ...perhaps a profile fuselage.
I choose the profile fuselage with a 3200KV inrunner motor.
With this in mind here are the step.
28. #picture26 cut out a suitable fuselage...same size and shape as the proto-type that produce a good
reasonable gliding performance. Cut and separate the fuselage as shown.
29.# picture 27 &28 cut and shape the wing slot that can fit the curvature of the wing. Apply and repeat this procedure to bottom half of the fuselage
30. #picture 29 & 30 test fit the fuselage against the wing. Cut and rough file the fuselage to fit the wing.
31. #picture 31 start with the bottom fuselage add and glue 15x3mm medium hard wood or ply doubler to
both sides of the fuselage. Let the wood doubler run from nose to tail. Shape to follow the profile of the nose.
The wood doubler will also be used to hold the brushless inrunner motor.
32. #picture 32 mount the motor to the bottom fuselage as shown.
33. #picture 33 Trial fit the top fuselage to the motor.
34. #picture 34 cut the rear side of the top fuselage so that the motor can fit the top fuselage.
35. #picture 35 Trial fit the top fuselage to the wing and bottom fuselage with the wood doubler in place.
Adjust the wood doubler so that the motor can fit and be mounted to this doubler. use a pencil to marked the
position of the wood doubler. wood doubler is 3x15mm and let its length run from rear to the nose of the fuselage. Trim ther doubler to follow the profile of the nose.
36. # picture 36 Glue the wood doubler (both side of the top fuselage). wait for the glue to dry.
37. #picture 37 Assemble the top ,bottom fuselage and wing . Use Bamboo skewer or pins to hold the assembly in place. Mount the motor to the doubler of the top half of fuselage. the unit is now ready for final gluing and assembly.
38. # picture#38 , loosen the skewer and pins. Apply the CC(contact cement ) between the wing and both fuselage. Adjust the wing for good alignment to the fuselase. Ensure the fuselage is at the center of the wing
and the vertical fin is perpendicular to the wing. let the glue set before final assembly and installment.
Push bad the bamboo skewers and if necessary use elastic band to squeeze the to and bottom fuselage against the wing.