Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Batteries and Chargers Forsale/WTB
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Batteries and Chargers Forsale/WTB list your batteries and Chargers for sale here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 12-09-2010, 04:08 AM   #1
PerlAddict
Community Moderator

Friends: (12)
Default (2) FlightPower 6S 5000mah 25C packs (one needs to be rewired to a 5S pack)

I have two FlightPower EVO25 6S 5000mah 25C packs I have no use for. I bought them lightly used from someone at RunRyder for an EDF project that I never got around to actually doing. I don't do business much at RunRyder, and when I got a charger a couple of months later to check the packs with, I found out one of the packs had a bad #6 cell. No puffing or anything of that nature and all the other cells read just fine, but the IR on the #6 cell was extremely high and it wouldn't hold a charge. I tried to contact the guy, but I never heard from him again, and I'm not proficient enough to rewire this myself and make use of it as a 5S pack.

So I have one perfectly good 6S pack, and one 6S pack that needs to be rewired into a 5S pack. Using my CellPro 10S to check them, all cells on both packs (except for the single bad #6 cell) show an IR of 10 mΩ. These are rated for 25C continuous, 35C climbout, and 50C burst.

I paid $130 each for these packs. Asking $120 for the pair, free shipping. Selling because hospital costs for our new little one and Christmas bills could make good use of the extra funds.

But I also didn't get any planes for Christmas myself, so I'm open to trades - military and scale EDF's and warbirds are what I'd be interested in. Or 900Mhz FPV equipment, as I've really been interested in getting into FPV flying.

- Dave

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000226.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	141475

Name:	P1000227.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	141476

Name:	P1000228.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	141477

Name:	P1000229.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	141478

My screenname is PerlAddict, as in Practical Extraction Report Language. Not the shiny little beads that oysters spit out. - Dave

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Batteries and Chargers Forsale/WTB