Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

General Electric Discussions Talk about topics related to e-powered RC flying

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 02-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
Saucerguy2
Super Contributor

Friends: (13)
Default MVP RC plane thread

This thread is for the most valuable players on this board. People that have gone out of their way to help others here, from the noob, to merely participating and at the top of my personal list is Chellie.

She's an oddball for this gig, a girl, born read and raised a woman of the highest caliber of stock with a great big caring heart and a sharp mind, and finds herself here being a champ at this rc stuff, so much so, a guru many of us have turned to. Guys, not a lot of women we know have her credentials, heck most of the guys we know are still trying to reach them, she's always been the one female in this little hobby that's set an example "hopefully some wives will feel welcomed to it through her lead as well". I know her from years back and she's the only female hard core RC pilot I've ever encountered on any board. WF is forever indebted to her contributions.

I have other friends here, but coming back after a few years, I'm just seeing what's going on and testing the waters, Chellie, still, is showing her strength so she gets first and total top billing due to that...

Anyway, I'd like to know who else you guys consider as bieng champs in this, and don't be afraid to mention the helps and support she's given as well.

Peace, Brian

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions