Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB List your brushless or brushed motors and speed controllers for sale in here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)
Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 04:11 AM   #1
terrynshed

Friends: (0)
Default Aluminum Motor Mount for Multiplex FunJet and FunJet Ultra

This is a custom machined aluminum motor mount for the Multiplex FunJet and FunJet Ultra. It is designed to adapt a large range of motors for an excellent upgrade in performance. The alignment tab has also been machined into the mount to keep thrust angle adjustments simple. The mount is a direct swap with the stock plastic mount. Simply bolt on and you are ready to fly.

Two step installation:
1. Attach new motor to aluminum mount with the supplied screws
2. Attach entire assembly to the jet using the supplied mounting and thrust adjustment screws

Compatible Motors:

There are a large number of motor styles that will work with this mount. Here are a few examples.
28mm inrunners (Including MEGA Motors 16/xx series)
28mm to 35mm outrunners
All motors included in the Multiplex power packs
Mount will work with all motors using the following bolt patterns: 16 x 16mm, 16 x 19mm ,19 x 19mm, 19 x 25mm, 25 x 25mm
If you have any questions with motor compatability, please contact me.

The fit and quality of these mounts are excellent. These are manufactured by smallpartsCNC which I own and operate. Please visit my website at www.smallpartsCNC.com for more rc products.
Included: 1 FunJet / FunJet Ultra Aluminum Mount, 4 motor mounting screws, 3 mount / thrust adjustment screws. Weight: 7.7g
I can also substitute 'socket head' screws upon request.

Price is $14.00 ea. with a fixed shipping of $2.00 in the US and $4.00 International. Send me a PM if you are interested or have any other questions.

Thanks for looking!

Terry

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FunJet Mount 1.JPG
Views:	137
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	143491
Click image for larger version

Name:	FunJet Mount 2.JPG
Views:	169
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	143492

Closed Thread

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB