Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
northiceman
Vintage Flyer

Club: Stetson Flyers/Jacksonville Radio Control
Friends: (0)
Default Vintage radio gear

I have a Citizen-Ship Model PLR - 27 receiver (circa approx 1958). I need the instructions /and/or help to get it connected with batteries and antenna properly. Do you have any info that would help?
Its a production assenbled receiver - has one tube (a GE 3V4) and one relay. The non-prod kit was the "PR - 27". I believe the voltages need to be 1.4 (1.5) volts for the filaments and 67.5 volts for the plate (got this from the specs for the tube). No wires on it at all - only 5 copper clips on ends of the board to connect the batteries (2 at the tube end and 3 at the other end). Apparently one of the clips (on the end that has three of them) is for the antenna wire.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to get it working and fly it in an oldies event in the US or Canada or England this summer. I am building the "Schoolboy" model by Ken Willard from Model Airplane News - 1962.

Thanks ~Ron

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros