Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB List your brushless or brushed motors and speed controllers for sale in here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 03-25-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
terrynshed

Friends: (0)
Default CNC Machined Aluminum Motor Mount for E-flite Carbon-Z Yak 54

This is a custom machined aluminum motor mount for theE-flite Carbon-Z Yak 54. It is much stronger than the stock cast aluminum mount and will adapt a large range of aftermarket motors for an excellent upgrade in performance. Also included are new high quality stainless steel screws for attaching the motor and mount. The mount is a direct swap with the stock mount. Simply bolt on and you are ready to fly.

Two step installation:
1. Attach new motor to aluminum mount with the supplied motor screws (use the stock red washers)
2. Attach entire assembly to the plane with the supplied mounting screws (use the stock red washers)

Compatible Motors:

There are a large number of motors that will work with this mount. Here are just a few examples.
Turnigy 35-48B 900KV or 1100KV
Heads Up RC 3548-09
Exceed RC Monster Power 25 870KV
RC Timer A3548-5 900KV or 1100KV
Stock E-flite BL25
Mount will work with most motors using the following bolt patterns and having the motor shaft in the same orientation as the stock motor: 19 x 19mm, 19 x 25mm, 25 x 25mm

Please research the motor specifications to make sure it is the proper sized motor and KV for your flying style. If you have any questions with motor compatability, please contact me.

The fit and quality of these mounts are excellent. These are manufactured by smallpartsCNC which I own and operate. Please visit my website at www.smallpartsCNC.com for more rc products.
Included: 1 - CZ Yak 54 Machined Aluminum Mount, 4 motor screws, 4 mount screws. Weight: 7.9g
I am selling the mounts for $13.95 each plus a fixed shipping of $2.00 in the US and $4.00 international.

Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any other questions.

Thanks for looking!

Terry

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CZ YAK 54 Mount 2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	145352
Click image for larger version

Name:	CZ YAK 54 Mount.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	145353

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB