Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Vendor Discussions > New Product Announcements
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

New Product Announcements Vendors post their latest and greatest products here to let the world know about them

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 04-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
Kosh
Super Contributor

View Kosh's Gallery82
Club: NWEF.ORG
Send a message via Yahoo to Kosh
Awards Showcase

100mph Speed Demon  AV Contest  AP Contest Winner 
Friends: (31)
Thumbs up Kosh's F-22 Laser Cut Kits

Over the years I have been contacted by more than a few companies that wanted to produce this plane and always turned them down. After my 3rd revision of the plane was completed and tested a local company took great interest and worked with me to improve it more. They are now producing fine laser cut kits of my F-22 design at a very reasonable price that includes shipping.

These are more for the guys that hate to cut foam and build. These kits go together very fast with little sanding, Only need to sand elevons and rudders. The kit already has a precut spare slot and come's with carbon fiber for it. The prop slot is wider reducing the sound level by almost half and will take up a 8" prop.

Next up will be the twin engine version with differential thrust based on the same plane and a few other planes I have designed. So what do I get from all this? Zip, Zero, Nodda because I'm not after the money and just wanted some free kits for our club each year. If this sounds like something you may be interested in check out the link and give it a shot.

http://www.isisrc.com/

Thanks, Kosh

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lonwithplane.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	147273  

Wattflyer, Where your friends are.

http://www.youtube.com/SeattleKosh
Old 04-25-2011, 01:49 AM   #2
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,181 Times in 2,088 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (314)

Very Nice looking F-22 Kosh keep up the great work, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
Old 04-25-2011, 02:34 AM   #3
kenchiroalpha
Retired Master Chief USN

View kenchiroalpha's Gallery2
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (168)
Cool

Hi Kosh
Pleased to meet you
Oh my shes a sharp one very nice work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...SWyxufoU#at=14
Take care
Yours Hank

"When wild the head-wind beat,Thy sovereign Will commanding, Bring them who dare to fly, To a safe landing."
Old 04-25-2011, 07:17 AM   #4
Kosh
Super Contributor

View Kosh's Gallery82
Awards Showcase

Chellie, Is there anyway I can over nite ship you with UPS for our big event next weekend? I expect well over 600 planes and 800 to 1000 people to show up each day. That's about the limit of the space and parking we can handle because we have grown so fast and quick with 330+ members in 2 years.

Lon Stumpf
President of NWEFORG with some of the finest staff on the planet

Old 04-25-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,181 Times in 2,088 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (314)

Originally Posted by Kosh View Post
Chellie, Is there anyway I can over nite ship you with UPS for our big event next weekend? I expect well over 600 planes and 800 to 1000 people to show up each day. That's about the limit of the space and parking we can handle because we have grown so fast and quick with 330+ members in 2 years.

Lon Stumpf
Preident of NWEFORG with some of the finest staff on the planet
Wow, no wonder you have not been on Wattflyers very much, Your to busy with your new club and all the events I would love to take a trip up there and join all of you, maybe soon I am retired now, and on a fixed income, so i have to watch my spending, but i am very comfortable The Lord has taken very good care of me I would love to take in some Salmon fishing one day soon too up your way, Take Care and Have fun, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL
Old 03-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #6
headlessagain

Friends: (0)

Hi Kosh and all at Wattflyer's

Sorry to pass on tragic news guys but I know a lot of folks have built Dekan's/
Dave's F-22 (based on Kosh's design) and Simple Delta
This is a post from Bravedan over on the RC Groups Simple Delta thread
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2553
"Didn't know where else to post this.............but I guess what more fitting place than in a thread started by him on a plane of his design.

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that my friend, and by contact on this Forum a lot of you too, "Dekan", alias David Kanefsky, passed away recently.

Wrongly diagnosed as having a Hiatus Hernia, later tests and exploratory surgery when his condition worsened finally exposed that he had advanced and untreatable cancer. He only lasted a few days beyond that. David was single, and so has no succeeding family.

I first met him in 2006 at a public flying site. Quite a character, he and his long time friend Les were a "feature" of that site for many, and we spent many happy times throwing ever stranger pieces of motorised foam into the air and watching them fly (usually).

He had at that time a few RC converted chuck gliders based on the "Fik" range. I used to wind him up producing wierder and wierder ones, a de-dihedralled aerobatic version, a 350W Biplane "Panic" lookalike, a Canard , ..............Fik 80's with 100 wings, a Mpx "Fox" Fus with a Fik 65 wing, etc, etc.

As I like my planes super nervous, it was a standing joke that when he flew one of mine he had to set the rates down 800%. We flew together regularly, and he usually brought at least a Fik 80 and his Simple Delta, a plane he was very proud of because of it's classic simplicity yet versatile flight envelope.

Latterly he got into RC Yacht racing, something I did not have the time to follow but which he entered into with the same straightforward and thoughtful approach he gave all matters.

We will miss him.

SO, next time you fly your Simple Delta, pass a thought for David up there into the air with it, he was one of life's good guys............"
Andy
Old 03-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #7
Kosh
Super Contributor

View Kosh's Gallery82
Awards Showcase

My condolences to a great guy with a wonderful passion for fun planes, He will be missed by many !!!

Old 03-10-2012, 11:53 PM   #8
Don Sims
Administrator

View Don Sims's Gallery5
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot  Globetrotter Pilot 
Friends: (39)

Sad news indeed!

Take care and thanks for posting at WattFlyer!!

Don

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Vendor Discussions > New Product Announcements