Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Vendor Discussions > New Product Announcements
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

New Product Announcements Vendors post their latest and greatest products here to let the world know about them

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 03-31-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
hk600

Friends: (0)
Default Theres an APP for that

Hi guys I found an APP the other day that takes all the guess work out of choosing the right motor, prop, esc combo for your aircraft. It is in the APP store, and it's called EASpec. It costs like a dollar and is invaluable to anyone who has an electric aircraft and wants to see what the best power plant for it would be. All you do is follow the step by step instructions and fill in the blanks, and it gives you the result at the end that would be best suited for the parameters that you entered. It works on any electric aircraft and any size lipo. I have used it on a few examples of my planes and it works every time. No more guess work and at a dollar its as cheap as chips. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:43 AM   #2
Turner
Super Contributor

Friends: (3)

Did you write it?
Old 04-01-2013, 02:56 AM   #3
gramps2361
Community Moderator

View gramps2361's Gallery9
Club: Rocky Hill Flying Circus
Friends: (21)

Originally Posted by hk600 View Post
Hi guys I found an APP the other day that takes all the guess work out of choosing the right motor, prop, esc combo for your aircraft. It is in the APP store, and it's called EASpec. It costs like a dollar and is invaluable to anyone who has an electric aircraft and wants to see what the best power plant for it would be. All you do is follow the step by step instructions and fill in the blanks, and it gives you the result at the end that would be best suited for the parameters that you entered. It works on any electric aircraft and any size lipo. I have used it on a few examples of my planes and it works every time. No more guess work and at a dollar its as cheap as chips. I highly recommend it to everyone.

So what planes of yours did you set up with this APP, and the power setup that the APP recommend for your plane?
Old 04-01-2013, 12:29 PM   #4
hk600

No turner I did not write the program for the APP.
I have used it on a super cub and a 70mm edf scratch built
Old 04-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #5
paxskipper
New Electric Flyer

Club: Cumberland County RC Club

I tried it, but I'll stick to the ones available on the web. This works only in meteric units and seems relatively simplistic.

Steve P.
Now flying a Pulse XT25 and a Dirty Birdi

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Vendor Discussions > New Product Announcements