I have to admit that I'm one of those 'old-hands' who will do all they can to fix by whatever is on the bench ...rather than spend !
I was not about to order a new leg set and see same happen few months later.
Thinking about it ... I could have put the WHOLE assembly into a wood block and still used the original plastic holder ... but I decided to cut of the square centre section ... make both legs same ... z bend each top end and groove 2 1/4" wood blocks so that legs were trapped in epoxied blocks together.
It certainly feels more firm / secure than the original.
pick up some wire and bend it in a vice to make a new set? should cost almost nothing
I live in Latvia and it's not so easy to get 2mm diameter sprung steel wire ... The only wire I can get bends so easily - it would be useless.
Anyway ... the modification / repair I did works out better than expected .. there is now no vibration or wheel wobble at all. The U/C tracks excellently. I reckon it will last a lot longer than I thought.
A second item is the nosewheel arrangement.
You have a servo operated arm through a plastic mount with short metal rod out bottom. To this is fitted a sleeve with grub screw. Nosewheel leg then slides into other end of collar and similar grub screw tightened.
This arrangement is terrible and every time you land - the nosewheel twists offline. The grub screws cannot hold it tight enough. I tried Loctite as well ... no good.
Finally I got some 3mm machine bolts ... shortened the threaded length and replaced the grub screws with them. I can now tighten up real hard and it's cured. The grub screws are now spares for my brushless motor mounts !!