Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Hi-Performance and Sailplanes
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Hi-Performance and Sailplanes RC hotliners, electric pylon racers, F5B, F5D, sailplanes and gliders

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 09-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
Fulanito_uk

View Fulanito_uk's Gallery8
Friends: (0)
Default PArkzone Radian Pro setup (DX7 + AR6200)

Dear all,

I knew the setup has been discussed a lot but I am getting kind of mixed up with all the different combinations people are using as i am pretty new to so many channels therefore I would really love someone to help me out here specifically talking just about the setup for my equipment .

I will try to make this as clear as possible, after many flights with the regular radian I moved up and bought a Pro.

I HAVE:

DX7
AR6200
Radian Pro

I want to use ChuckTseeker dx7 setup as e has kindly proved a great video on you tube which i'm sure you guys are aware of...

What I would like to know is what do i plug in where to the AR6200 to be able to follow the video.. i've never used so many Channels and donít want to screw it up so could someone please help (as basic as possible)?

Sorry for the basic questions but like I said never seen so many channels before and feel a little overwhelmed and would love it if you more experienced guys could give me a hand.

Thank you all so much!
Old 09-17-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
haasjj
Another New Member

Club: SAGE Slope Area Golden Eagles

I can try to help but I need to know if you have the radio programed and which channels you need help with. Also could you post a link to the youtube video you refer to as I have not seen it.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:46 PM   #3
Fulanito_uk

Thanks for your answer... This page is what i was looking for, had everything i was asking about:
http://planecrazyrc.com/forum/index.php?topic=26.0
if your interested in the video you can view it here

Thanks again & have a good weekend
Old 09-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
haasjj
Another New Member

Thanks for the link, so you did get it all figured out then?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
Fulanito_uk

Thanks for taking the time to answer.. yeah looks like its all working now and ready for a test flight!

I read that you mixed some rudder in can you tell me how to do that with the DX7?

Cheers!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:58 AM   #6
haasjj
Another New Member

Sorry I have not been back here for a bit. Mixing the rudder with aileron is easy with a bit of trial and error but I can't answer how to do it exactly on the DX7 as I have a X9303, but if you look in the manual or on the pdf that's on the CD manual it should say how to mix channels. Most computer radio's are simple to mix rudder and ail as it is a common mix and should be in the menu.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Hi-Performance and Sailplanes