Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Beginners - Helis
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Beginners - Helis A forum where beginners can get help on the fundamentals for experts who know their stuff!

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 09-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
blade-msr
Hardcore

Friends: (0)
Default Blade mxr TBE BIG TIME.. nOOb to single blade helis

Hi i just joined this forum like a couple mins ago looking for a lil proffessional help on my new blade mxr heli.. i baught it second hand which probably isnt a good idea but the guy i baught it off has installed some alluminium parts to the fly bar and the blade connections.. i have really bad TBE and have no idea how to fix it.. also when i push the right stick right to glide right the heli does a super dive backwards and right..

Any ideas how to go about repairing it as i really dont want to get rid and want to get into the hobby..

ive had loads of coaxial helis and do like them because they are easy to fly but im looking at gettin into the quicker more advanced helis and this one is putting me off the idea as i dont know where to start
Old 09-26-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
blade-msr
Hardcore

Friends: (0)

hmm.. Maybe the wrong forum for help??
Old 09-26-2011, 07:06 AM   #3
xmech2k
Ya got any Beeman's?

View xmech2k's Gallery21
Club: CVMRCC, SEFSD
Awards Showcase

1kW  Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (7)

If you're a beginner, I think you're in the right place.

1st, do you mean you have an MSR? As in, Blade MSR, like your screen name?

If it is, did it come with the manual? It explains how to check that the swashplate is in the right location with a small orange tool that comes with the heli. This is the first thing I would check. If you don't have the manual, you should be able to download it from Blade's site.

Then I would check for loose/worn or binding components in general. Either way could mess things up. Also check stuff like the anti-rotation rod for the swashplate is properly located in it's yoke. Maybe you have a LHS where you could bring it in and compare it with a demo or new one? Someone having done upgrades to it opens a whole new can of worms. Like are those replacement parts any good?

Good luck!

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Beginners - Helis