Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Ebay for sale
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Ebay for sale Post a link and description to your item or other rc related ebay items for sale in here.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Thanked 2,077 Times in 1,987 Posts
Club: Chino Renegades RC Flying Club
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (304)
Default Funjet

I have a used Original funjet for sale in very very good condition, flown maybe 4 times and no Crashes yea this one went 103 mph, this funjet comes with 2 - HXT 9 gram servos and extention leads installed. you need to install your own power system in it, I will be selling some power systems very soon on ebay, I Have to many RC Planes, I need to make some room around here Take care, Chellie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC-Funjet-Mu...item20be06c042

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0005_1.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	154293

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

Old 10-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
Kirsty_Carnage
A/V + A/P Camera operator

View Kirsty_Carnage's Gallery41
Club: Karnage Club
Awards Showcase

AP Contest Winner  1kW 
Friends: (15)

If I lived in the states I would buy it for my fiance, he's been after one for a while for FPV use.
But like you, we have far too many & not enough spce!

Kirsty

"Jar Jar Binks" Every womans dream date

Old 10-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award  Scratchbuilders Award  Ambassador Award  100mph Speed Demon 

Originally Posted by Kirsty_Carnage View Post
If I lived in the states I would buy it for my fiance, he's been after one for a while for FPV use.
But like you, we have far too many & not enough spce!

Kirsty
Hi Kirsty Nice to hear from you Again yes I have a whole room filled with RC Planes and they are starting to drive me out of the house they are everywhere and they seem to multiply by themselfs Well almost Take care and Have fun, Chellie

I may be getting Older, But I Refuse to grow Up I am Having to much Fun to Grow Up LOL

Old 11-08-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
Kirsty_Carnage
A/V + A/P Camera operator

View Kirsty_Carnage's Gallery41
Club: Karnage Club
Awards Showcase

AP Contest Winner  1kW 
Friends: (15)

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Hi Kirsty Nice to hear from you Again yes I have a whole room filled with RC Planes and they are starting to drive me out of the house they are everywhere and they seem to multiply by themselfs Well almost Take care and Have fun, Chellie

Hi stranger,
Hows you Chellie...well I hope?
I live in a standard 3 bedroom rabbit hutch here in the UK, so hardly any room anywhere...here's how things are.

Behind the sette in the living room is a Droidworx octo SJ8...still under construction. In the hall is an 88" span SU26 (50cc petrol), under the stairs are 1 x trex600e, 1 x phase 3 F16 & a RC factory flash. In the kitchen we have a 60" span Rc buzzard.....still got room on top of my bedroom draws

Kirsty

"Jar Jar Binks" Every womans dream date

Old 11-09-2011, 06:18 AM   #5
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

View CHELLIE's Gallery13
Awards Showcase

Originally Posted by Kirsty_Carnage View Post
Hi stranger,
Hows you Chellie...well I hope?
I live in a standard 3 bedroom rabbit hutch here in the UK, so hardly any room anywhere...here's how things are.

Behind the sette in the living room is a Droidworx octo SJ8...still under construction. In the hall is an 88" span SU26 (50cc petrol), under the stairs are 1 x trex600e, 1 x phase 3 F16 & a RC factory flash. In the kitchen we have a 60" span Rc buzzard.....still got room on top of my bedroom draws

Kirsty

I am Doing Great Kristy Thank you for asking I have lots planes that I am Not using and they are collecting dust, To tell you the truth, I have more fun with my scratch built planes they seem to fly better than the store bought ones I have 60 size planes, a giant Bi Plane and all kinds of inbetween size planes, I am getting rid of the planes that I have not flown for over 2 years, Take care and Have fun, Chellie

Closed Thread

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Ebay for sale