Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Vendor Discussions > Company Discussions
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Company Discussions Discuss your company experiences here.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
AceSimmer

Club: Fernley RC Flyers
Friends: (0)
Default EPBuddy Great Company

After spending lot's of bucks with various companies and in many cases getting foreign garbage. It was so surprised at the quality of parts when I purchased several items for EPBuddy.com.

They have a simple clean and elegant website with easy viewing of various items for sale. I thought to do a test of them so only purchased several small inexpensive items.

I ordered these really cool balance charger clips that really help with insertion and plug removal reducing wire damage to zero. I also ordered the ParaBoard which is a multi parallel charge and balance board for up to six packs simultaneously.

I ordered on a Friday or maybe Thursday night prior to Veterans day weekend. I was totally surprised when the post lady knocked on my door Monday morning with all my goodies!!

Blew me away that the service was so fast and true value of shipping which was 3 or four dollars not $25 like many.. In short, I will definitely be revisiting this company and looking at more expensive parts like the new line of motors etc. Hope this helps some of you.

Cheers
Old 11-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
spad

Friends: (0)

Your experience mirrors mine!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
Henry Sistrunk

View Henry Sistrunk's Gallery69
Awards Showcase

1kW  2kW 
Friends: (13)

Mine too. Really good products and service.
Henry
Old 11-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
gramps2361
Community Moderator

View gramps2361's Gallery9
Club: Rocky Hill Flying Circus
Friends: (21)

I was impressed with the shipping time also. The follow up customer service was fast also. The first charger they sent me let out a wisp of smoke after only 10 charging ten batteries. I sent them a email about the problem, and they replied quick, and told me to send it back. A new one was shipped pronto. This was the i106 charger new one has been working great, and they sent one of those cell checkers along with it for my troubles.
There is a long Q&A thread on another site about this company, and it's products the owner responds to any suggestions and problems with any of the product lines they carry. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...3#post15964874

A plus for customer support with this company.
John

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Vendor Discussions > Company Discussions