Great little charger for charging all your accessory batteries before a big RC day. This charger was a real time saver for me, but I haven't had the time time to go fly/drive and it's been gathering dust. This was a great secondary charger that was quick and easy when you needed to be sure you're packs were topped off the night before.
$40 Shipped CO US via Paypal
Have a variety of flight line charging options—with one handy unit! Hobbico's Quick Field Charger MkII features two ports with completely independent circuitry. That means you can charge one pack at a time, or two at once. AND you can recharge transmitter or receiver NiCd or NiMH packs, single cell glow ignitors, even the lithium-ion and lithium-polymer batteries that power park flyers...on EITHER side. Plus, it's super-easy to use, and comes with lots of safety features. You've never seen a field charger as valuable and versatile as the Quick Field Charger MkII!
EACH port offers these great benefits!
- handle 1-8 cell NiCd or NiMH radio batteries and 1-3 cell Li-Ion or LiPo park flyer batteries.
- 0.2A (200mA) to 2.0A of adjustable, linear charge current (1A max. for Li-Ion/LiPo).
- 0, 50mA, 85mA and 100mA trickle charge current for NiCd and NiMH packs.
- Tri-color LEDs and sound cues for ease of set-up and operation.
- Built-in jacks for external battery voltage monitoring with a voltmeter.
- Simple push-button start-up.
- "Peak detection" charging for NiCd and NiMH packs.
- "Constant current/constant voltage" charging for Li-Ion/LiPo batteries.
- Visual and audible error messages that indicate reverse polarity and poor output connections.
- Can be mounted on a field box, or used as a stand-alone unit with the included rear enclosure.