Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Micro Sized Electric Helicopters
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Micro Sized Electric Helicopters Discuss micro and mini sized electric rc helis in here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 01-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
cjg

Friends: (0)
Default Modification of throttle cut switch DX6i

Up until now I've only flown electric planes, and the throttle mix switch never bothered me regarding its location.
Since I've started flying my MCPx, I can't understand why the throttle cut switch, while longer, was on the very top. I had to take my fingers off the controls to reach it.

I opened the case, removed the nuts holding the switches in place using a very small, flat screwdriver to "spin" them out, and swapped the location of the switch with the rudder D/R switch. Then I used a VERY sharp razor to carefully peal the stickers off, and move them. I tore one sticker, so covered it with clear plastic tape to hold it in place.

Now the throttle cut is in a location I can easily reach with my middle finger without taking my thumb and forefinger off the right stick.

Photos attached.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1715 (Medium).JPG
Views:	183
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	156248
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1717 (Medium).JPG
Views:	196
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	156249

CJG
(HZ Supercub, PZ T-28 Trojan, Eflite BCX, PZ 210 Micro, UM P-51, UM T-28 and bunch of R/C trucks)

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Micro Sized Electric Helicopters