Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Micro Sized Electric Helicopters > E-Flite Helicopters
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

E-Flite Helicopters Discuss E-Flite helicopters in this forum such as the Blade CX, Blade CX2, Blade CP Pro and all other E-Flite rc helis.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 02-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
wramsey

Friends: (0)
Question 120 SR Servo Problem

The left servo motor moves the linkage (forward and aft control) all the way up each time I connect a battery to my heli and stays in the up position. Previously, both servos would not move at all when I connected a battery. In addition, my transmitter makes no change to the left linkage however the right servo linkage (right and left pitch) responds up and down using the transmitter (normal operation). I can disconnect the battery and turn the linkage gear to a neutral position and when I reconnect the battery the left linkage shoots all the way up again. Can someone tell me what's wrong.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Cartoonkid

Friends: (0)

Have you figured out what the problem is? Same thing happened to me this morning. I landed pretty gently on grass, and when I picked up my heli, the servo was slammed all the way up and no matter what I do, I can't seem to reset it. BTW, I'm a complete noob, having only 4 days RC experience, so any pointers or hints are welcome. Thanks!

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric Helicopters > Micro Sized Electric Helicopters > E-Flite Helicopters

Tags
120 sr , servo problem