Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

General Electric Discussions Talk about topics related to e-powered RC flying

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 05-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
plastic northerner

Friends: (0)
Default AEO Apache OSD

Hi all, looking for some help with HK OSD Combo, maybe I am a bit slow but I just want a colour coded wiring diagram or video showing the power module connected, the AEO Apache OSD don’t show this connected, and can I use the same battery for this and the plan any help will be appreciated.

Ron
Old 05-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
startazz

Friends: (2)

If you go to HK where you brought it from and go down to the price tab,you will see 4 other tabs which have something like Reviews,Discussion,Videos and files,what your looking for should be in the files tab mate.
I've been told the reason HK does this is to save on paper which in turn help the planet,good or bad thats how it is but if you have the same sort of problem again you will know where to look.

Good luck and if you have any more problems just post again as i'm sure i or someone else will be able to help you out.

The only reason i know my way around HK so much is because i spend to much of my time and money on there,well thats what my Mrs says even though i don't agree with her i have to pretend that i do.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions