Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Vendor Discussions > Company Discussions
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Company Discussions Discuss your company experiences here.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 06-22-2012, 05:57 AM   #1
Cowboy
Airborne Cowboy

Friends: (0)
Default Slow boat ain't that slow

I received my order from RCTimers in 7 days. Not bad for a slow boat. I live on the west coast, so take that into account. Seems to be a good company to deal with so far, just want to give them some credit. Packaged well, and good prices.

Cowboy
Old 07-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
Cowboy
Airborne Cowboy

Slow boat has returned, order shipped on the 29th of June still has not arrived. First order 11 days, second order 7, third who knows?

Cowboy
Old 07-17-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
startazz

Friends: (2)

I've still haven't tried these boys yet,so do we get a choice which boat our order comes on,like normally slow one or the supper fast one?

I buy from a couple of other RC companies in China,Hong Kong and they don't seem to bad to me as long as you get a choice which postal service you can pick from,plus we can't blame the RC company if the postal service is slow.

Mine normally get to my door step with in a week to a week and a half which isn't to bad in my book,it works out a lot cheaper in my pocket and that always score me points with the Mrs.

Good luck and keep us posted (no pun intended) on your order.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:27 AM   #4
Cowboy
Airborne Cowboy

Default RCtimers slow boat

My last order was shipped on the 29th of June and still no sign of it, so that is 20 days right. I have sent e-mails requesting tracking info still no reply. I guess I just wait.

Cowboy
Old 07-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
startazz

Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
My last order was shipped on the 29th of June and still no sign of it, so that is 20 days right. I have sent e-mails requesting tracking info still no reply. I guess I just wait.
I'd be a bit more concerned than what you seem to be my friend,if it was me and i was sending emails with no reply and it had gone passed the 20 day mark,i would have to tell them i'm going down the pay-pal dispute road or the same sort of thing if you used a credit card.

I take it you still haven't heard anything as of yet then? good luck and i hope you get sorted soon mate.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
Cowboy
Airborne Cowboy

Startazz,
You are right and I started down the Pay Pal dispute road today, we will see how this works out cause I've never had to do this before. They received my money and I didn't receive my order. It is their problem if the order got lost in the mail not mine. According to the USPS the items were sent back to the seller and I don't know what the problem was concerning.
I get a kick out of companies when you ask them what happen to your order they just send you a tracking number like it is your responsibility............ anyway thats where it stands at the moment.

Cowboy
Old 08-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #7
startazz

Yeah i'd want to know why USPS had sent it back to sender,maybe there saying no one was at your house/company when they tried to deliver it,you would of got some sort of note/card when the drive tried to deliver it if that was the case wouldn't you,we do over here in the UK and i doubt it would be much different over there in the good old US of A.

Just wondering do you still say RCTimers are a good company like you did at the start of this thread? not being funny and have you made any more orders or have you had it with them now? by the sound of things it could of been USPS fault.

Thanks for the update.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
Bill G
Super Contrubutor

View Bill G's Gallery86
Club: rcg staff
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award  Outstanding Contributor Award  Scratchbuilders Award 
Friends: (17)

Originally Posted by startazz View Post
Yeah i'd want to know why USPS had sent it back to sender,maybe there saying no one was at your house/company when they tried to deliver it,you would of got some sort of note/card when the drive tried to deliver it if that was the case wouldn't you,we do over here in the UK and i doubt it would be much different over there in the good old US of A.

Just wondering do you still say RCTimers are a good company like you did at the start of this thread? not being funny and have you made any more orders or have you had it with them now? by the sound of things it could of been USPS fault.

Thanks for the update.
Most just sign for you and drop it off anyway in the states. USPS has occasionally conformed to protocol, and taken the package back to the local post office, giving you a notice for you to pick it up. They don't send it back however, just because there is no person to sign for delivery confirmation. Insufficient postage paid by the sender would be a likely cause for return here, if not the most likely.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #9
startazz

Originally Posted by Bill G View Post
Most just sign for you and drop it off anyway in the states. USPS has occasionally conformed to protocol, and taken the package back to the local post office, giving you a notice for you to pick it up. They don't send it back however, just because there is no person to sign for delivery confirmation. Insufficient postage paid by the sender would be a likely cause for return here, if not the most likely.
Thanks for that Bill as i was wondering why it had gone back,so that clears that up a bit if it turns out to be the case,i guess we will have to wait and see what Cowboy has to say if and when it all gets sorted out.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Vendor Discussions > Company Discussions