Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft Discuss and share your scratch built or kit built aircraft as well as building techniques, methods, mediums and resources.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 06-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #1
swapdaddyxx1

Friends: (0)
Default Carl Goldberg Anniverary Cub

I have a Carl Goldberg Anniversay cub that I purchased off ebay several years ago. Because I was ill at the time ,Ijust put it up and forgot about it.
I recentlythought about getting it out and looking into converting it to electric.
When I checked the contents I found that both plan sheets,the cowl and dummy engine are missing. I can handle the cowl and engine,but need the plans.
apparently the company has been sold, it appears to Great Planes. I found a price list that includes the plans,but they seem a bit pricy at about $40 for the two plane sheets. Does anyone have usable plans for this model or know where I might find some at a better price. This cub has a 76 1/2"
wingspan and was originaly designed for about a 40 to 60 glow engine I believe.
I have thought about calling the AMA, but don't know if they have anything this recent.
Anyone know of somebody dealing in just plans that might be able to help? Any help will be appreciated.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:50 AM   #2
BrianW517

Friends: (0)

I've been down this road also. I bought a kit plane, and put it away on the shelf for another day/year! I finally got around to penning the kit, and doing a parts list check up, and oops! I needed the plans.
I was able to contact the original seller, who told me that he had sold the plans separately, and didn't have a copy. Who sells a kit as original and complete and sells the plans, separately!?
I finally found a worn torn set of plans, on eBay for a few $$. Clue! I Always check out my purchase's on arrival now!!

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft