Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Pusher Park Jets
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Pusher Park Jets For all pusher jets and jet-like models.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 08-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Lord Vader

Friends: (0)
Default rcfoamfighters plans

I can't seem to get the rcfoamfighters blog website to come up or be able to download any of their plans for the F22, F117, etc. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
dahawk
Super Contributor

View dahawk's Gallery6
Club: 114th RC Aero Squadron
Friends: (19)

I had no problem. Just click on the picture of the plane you want. Some are tiled plans , some are templates. Another site to try is 6mmflyrc.com

Good luck !

Hawk

Wounded Warrior Fun Fly - Aug 16th ,2014 - Grapevine TX - Info link: https://support.woundedwarriorprojec...ising/RCPilots
Old 08-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
Bobdaeronort
Bobdaeronort

Club: AMA member since 2011
Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award 
Friends: (2)

Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post
I can't seem to get the rcfoamfighters blog website to come up or be able to download any of their plans for the F22, F117, etc. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
You could download my "5EZP" F-22 v2 with a 3DD fuselage.
it's here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9aut8jp61erf7ba
Old 08-19-2012, 04:35 AM   #4
Lord Vader

I did download your F-22, it is as awesome as your YF-23. It loves to fly slow as to that is how I fly my planes right now. I'm not good enough for real speed yet, although your YF-23 is very fast in my opinion. Going to try and post pics, can't figure it out yet but I will. I made mine from Dollar Tree foamboard, some in color.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:23 AM   #5
Bobdaeronort
Bobdaeronort

Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award 

Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post
I did download your F-22, it is as awesome as your YF-23. It loves to fly slow as to that is how I fly my planes right now. I'm not good enough for real speed yet, although your YF-23 is very fast in my opinion. Going to try and post pics, can't figure it out yet but I will. I made mine from Dollar Tree foamboard, some in color.
Thanks. looking forward to seeing them.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Club: Arizona Model Aviators
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot  100mph Speed Demon  Globetrotter Pilot 
Friends: (26)

Another good place for free pusher jet plans is parkjets.com. They have a very large collection of plans from all over the place. They even have a few of mine.

Pat Gagnon

Owner - Nico Hobbies

Your source for micro pusher jets!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
Bobdaeronort
Bobdaeronort

Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award 

Originally Posted by crxmanpat View Post
Another good place for free pusher jet plans is parkjets.com. They have a very large collection of plans from all over the place. They even have a few of mine.
So according to my media-fire site analytics from July 5th to August 5th these are the Individual Downloaders of my 5EZP PDF park-jet plans by Country:
USA - 138
Australia - 27
Russian Federation - 16
United Kingdom - 13
Denmark - 7
Germany - 6
France - 5
Canada - 5
Israel - 5
Czech Republic - 3

Most Popular 5EZP plans?
Here are the top three: F-15 v1 @ 48; F-22 v1@45; YF-23 v2@41
I don't make a dime from them but It Does my heart good.
Unfortunately my new job really cuts into my hobby time. So production is gonna really slow down now. Sorry bout that. But as Woody Allen once said," Money is better than poverty if not for economic reasons."
Old 08-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #8
dahawk
Super Contributor

View dahawk's Gallery6

Bob,

I'm just going to have to build one yours! Have a couple of Grayson V2's and extra Htx 900 servo's laying around looking for a new home.

Wounded Warrior Fun Fly - Aug 16th ,2014 - Grapevine TX - Info link: https://support.woundedwarriorprojec...ising/RCPilots
Old 08-21-2012, 03:23 PM   #9
Bobdaeronort
Bobdaeronort

Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award 

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
Bob,

I'm just going to have to build one yours! Have a couple of Grayson V2's and extra Htx 900 servo's laying around looking for a new home.
Great.
I'm currently building a 120% version of my Flanker to be powered by Grayson's Mega-Jet.
I would also recommend the PAK FA v2, MiG-29 v2 Fulcrum, YF-23 v2 Black Widow II, and the F-22 v1 or v2 Raptor which are just easy builds and fly well on a three channel set-up with Grayson's v2. They each take about two sheets of fan-fold. I even have a build and set-up videos for the Raptor which are applicable to the others.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:34 PM   #10
dahawk
Super Contributor

View dahawk's Gallery6

I also have a GH V2 Mega in my drawer. There's a group of us that fly scratchbuilt "prop in the slot" F-22's on Sunday afternoons in Combat. No streamers. Looks like a swarm of buzzing bees. The winner wins on the basis of hits. Amazingly, hits are more rare than a common occurance.

We all try to optimize our craft for speed and agility. I love my current F-22 and out of 14 planes including some pretty nice arf's, it's propbably my best flyer, albeit, the cheapest. My F4 Phantom is a dog. RIP on the F-15 with vectored rudder thrust. Sea Dart also bit the dust. Have built an SU-27 which is also kind of a dog.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #11
Bobdaeronort
Bobdaeronort

Awards Showcase

Scratchbuilders Award 

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
I also have a GH V2 Mega in my drawer. There's a group of us that fly scratchbuilt "prop in the slot" F-22's on Sunday afternoons in Combat. No streamers. Looks like a swarm of buzzing bees. The winner wins on the basis of hits. Amazingly, hits are more rare than a common occurance.

We all try to optimize our craft for speed and agility. I love my current F-22 and out of 14 planes including some pretty nice arf's, it's propbably my best flyer, albeit, the cheapest. My F4 Phantom is a dog. RIP on the F-15 with vectored rudder thrust. Sea Dart also bit the dust. Have built an SU-27 which is also kind of a dog.
The F-22 is just an outstanding airframe. Have you caught my Su-27 and 30MK flight videos? They are anything but dogs in the air. I wish I could try them against my F-22. Here is the Super Flanker:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJACYas4v3A
Old 08-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #12
Lord Vader

I have downloaded sveral plans for this site also. The first plane I was ever able to keep in the air was one from parkjets site. I have built several f 22s, 23s, and 35s.
All out of $tree foamboard. I like comparing and also taking alittle from various plans
and combining to see what I get. I have tried the F 4 with the motor in the rear, but the torque roll always gets me. I am now going to try a mid mounted f 4. Got any
suggestions other than the profile one on parkjets. I am already in the building process on that one. Thanks in advance to everyone here in Wattflyers.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #13
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Club: Arizona Model Aviators
Awards Showcase

WAA-08 Pilot  100mph Speed Demon  Globetrotter Pilot 
Friends: (26)

The F-4 on Parkjets is actually a pretty good plane. In fact, the camo pics are of mine (the ones of the white Japan version are my friends). You should have success with that one with the dollar tree foam.

Pat Gagnon

Owner - Nico Hobbies

Your source for micro pusher jets!
Old 08-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #14
dahawk
Super Contributor

View dahawk's Gallery6

Inspired by Pat, I built the Nick Cara version last year. Actually won "Model of the Month" Used a GH V2 Mega. Not my best absolute best flyer but flies pretty good nevertheless. It's certainly a head turner. I may build another one someday maybe from the new hybrid foam board- MPF that seems to be the current rave. The best of of depron and best of foam board.

Good luck. There's a good build thread over on RCG.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #15
Lord Vader

Glad you guys had good success with this build. Both planes look awesome. I haven't tried to paint any of mine yet. I don't want to put that much into them to just crash. I'm not that good of a pilot yet. If you guys have any suggestions or tips on painting, let me know. I have read the threads on finishing and painting here.
I just haven't built enough courage to try painting yet. I do appreciate all of the info, tips and encouragement from everyone here.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #16
dahawk
Super Contributor

View dahawk's Gallery6

Krylon spray paint but apply very lightly. Don't gob it on or get the Dollar Tree foam saturated. Let dry then reapply second coat , again very lightly. On mine, I actually used 2mil colored packing tape from www.tapebrothers.com Gave it strength without adding a lot of weight.

Go for it ! If this is your first build, I'd go for a YF-22 or F-16. The F4J (Yes, Navy version) Phantom II was a little more involved. Keep it simple. All you need is some Hot glue, a couple of 9g servos that you can buy from Pat, some rods and clevices, A GH V2 and 30 amp esc(combo). and you'll be flying before you can say: " I never saw that tree!"

-Hawk

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Pusher Park Jets