Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Delta & Flying Wings
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Delta & Flying Wings Discuss electric powered delta (flying wing) style aircraft here.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 09-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
Kirky1980

Friends: (0)
Question Stryker f27c het 2w-23

Hi all I'm a newbie on here and was just wondering what thoughts u have on my set up on my Stryker, I have a HET 2W-23 and have been running it on a 4cell set up using 3200 overlander extreme 60c battery and was producing around 1200watts on a cam speed 4.7X4.7 prob not sure what speed it does but was pulling around 77amps and eventually burnt out my jeti spinn 55 esc so got a 100amp in there now and just bought a 5cell 2200 55c gens ace battery and just been out and tried it but the wind was so blustery prob around 30mph or so and was pulling just shy of 1700watts on the same prop and 93amps but was a handful in the wind, I have balsa ailerons and balsa upright support bits what are trimmed down so they aren't as high and was just wondering if anyone would know what kind of speeds this thing would be doing etc to give me an idea, I have had the plane since they came out and love it ha it's looking abit battered now but gaffa tape does it wonders lol
Old 10-21-2012, 05:17 AM   #2
Murman
Dumb-Thumbin' since 2007

Awards Showcase

100mph Speed Demon 
Friends: (0)

If you have a smart phone, you can try the app called RC Speedo. I've tested it out against a radar gun and it's pretty accurate.

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Delta & Flying Wings