Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Indoor & Micro Electric Planes
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Indoor & Micro Electric Planes Talk about indoor & Micro electric powered flight here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
DCDetector

View DCDetector's Gallery25
Friends: (1)
Default My micro hanger

Got my Beast in yesterday and ready to fly. This is my micro hanger so far. Should be nice enough for a maiden flight tonight.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
xmech2k
Ya got any Beeman's?

View xmech2k's Gallery21
Club: CVMRCC, SEFSD
Awards Showcase

1kW  Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (7)

Nice collection! I'd be interested to hear your opinion on the Beast vs the S-Bach.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:40 AM   #3
firemanbill
Community Moderator

View firemanbill's Gallery67
Club: Newport News Park R/C Club
Awards Showcase

125mph Speed Demon  100mph Speed Demon  2kW  4kW 
Friends: (63)

Cool collection!

2012 SEFF Night Bowling Champion!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:04 AM   #4
tobydogs
love to build!

Club: rcrcc rockland county,ny
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (16)

detector,i see you recently joined the wattflyer gang. welcome to wattflyer and very nice hanger collection ya got there!!!!i would love to fly only small planes but to much invested in the larger birds and my addiction is hardcore. i heard from someone here at wattflyer the beast is a fast and very areobatic bird. another addition to your mini fleet should be the hobbyking stock rarebear on 4cell...hear its rocket fast..lol.[100+mph stock motor]... if you ever get hooked on speed,do join us on the hk "parkjetjet,need for speed thread". a very small delta kit for $20 with huge speeds to get the heart poundingwith a bunch of us experimenting with the power setup.

do share how the maiden goes for the beast...,stu

narrow is the place to land...wide is the space to crash....choose the narrow way!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:16 AM   #5
tobydogs
love to build!

Club: rcrcc rockland county,ny
Awards Showcase

Outstanding Contributor Award 
Friends: (16)

are any of those helies syma 107's...i just ordered 4 from ebay at $24 each with free shipping...they are the most fun indoor flying in the bedroom,my wife hates when fly before going to bed..lol. i got 2 symas for my 2 sons 21 and 22 year olds...the other 2 are for me[very embarrased..lol]. i'v been flying the one i bought for over a year ago and it still goes strong except for some clicking sound in the prop area.

really do love those lil helies. i have the lama v4 thats broken now and couldn't hold a candel to the symas performance.

narrow is the place to land...wide is the space to crash....choose the narrow way!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:38 AM   #6
tryingtofly
waiting and learning

Friends: (0)
Default Nice looking fleet!

Good looking birds there.I just ordered a MJX F47 heli. Never flown before thought a micro would be a good place to start.Should have it in a week or so.It's a 4 ch fp fb.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #7
DCDetector

View DCDetector's Gallery25
Friends: (1)

I'm more of a big bird person myself but I do like being able to fly my micros anywhere. My big planes are limited where I can fly.

The hellis in the photo are the Blade mSR, Blade CX2, DH 9116 and a BladeRunner Interceptor.

My maiden flight of the Beast last night was great. I flies much slower than the Sbach, if you choose, but can boogie right along. The wind was a little high last night so I didn't try anything more than just trimming and basic flying. After making the EXPO adjustments on the Sbach it also flew very well and predictable. No more overreacting from the controls. Even in the wind both with the AS3X flew very well.

Maiden flight video. Again, needing a better video system.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
tryingtofly
waiting and learning

Friends: (0)

Cool looking flight..needs snoopy on top and paint it red

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > Indoor & Micro Electric Planes