I'm in a FPV for quite some time now, usually with bigger airframes, but there is definitely gap in my fleet. Usually FPV flying day means a lot of things to care about, ground station, batteries, antennas, airframes.
Thats why i thought about making some really small FPV platform. Its nothing new but just wanted to hear some opinions and experiences.
- Hubsan X4 quad copter as a FPV platform
- 5.8ghz 200mw really small transmitter
- Fatshark BASE modified with 5.8ghz receiver
- Planning to use self made circularly polarized antennas
- Still trying to decide which camera to get. Not much of a choice with wide angle lens. Any ideas?
Any comment is welcomed.