|Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube|
|Register||Members List||Wattflyer Extras||Articles||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||Social Groups||Photo Gallery|
|Helicopters- Electric For Sale & WTB Electric powered helis for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!|
|Thank you for your support (hide ads)|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-22-2013, 01:26 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Align 450 Pro V2 with case and TONS of extras
I am selling my Align TREX 450 pro v2. It’s in excellent condition, flown a hand full of times, always with the training gear and never above 4-5 feet in the air. I haven’t “crashed” it, although I did land it awkwardly a few times causing it to tip over and break the main blades. That being said, all in all this bird has been very well taken care of and is only showing the kind of wear and tare you would expect from a very cautious yet novice helicopter pilot. It’s currently flight ready. I can also include a file with settings I have for it on my DX8.
Included with this bird is a cornucopia of extras. Just so you know, I don’t want to sell any of these items individually because it would take too much time, and not having enough time is a big reason I have to get out of this hobby. The other reason is that I prefer flying RC planes.
I will list everything that’s included, along with as many parts as I can list below (also have everything shown in the attached photos).
there are more than enough extra parts to fully build a second helicopter (with no electronics) and still have parts left over.
1 TREX 450 pro v2 Helicopter (BNF) with all genuine Align parts (except the main blades) Parts on the helicopter include:
• (1) Spektrum AR8000 8-Channel DSMX Receiver(SPMAR8000)
• (1) M1000 DSMX Full-Range Aircraft Telemetry Module[SPM9548]
• (1) RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC
• (1) RCM-BL 450MX Brushless motor (3400KV)
• (3) DS410M (Metal Gear) Digital servo
• (1) GP790 Head lock gyro
• (1) DS520 Digital servo
Spare parts and accessories included with this package deal:
The short answer: There are more than enough extra parts to fully build a second helicopter (with no electronics.) AND still have parts left over. I’ll list out as much as I can. I purchased an extra 450 pro V2 kit with no electronics so I would always have parts on hand to make repairs. Many of these parts are still in their original bag. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
• Extra tail assembly lightly used (already fully assembled all items from bag 450HT14, 450HT7 and 450HT)
• NEW Complete main rotor assembly (bag 450HH1)
• NEW Carbon fiber main frame (bag 450HB9)
• NEW Main Gear assembly (bag 450HB16)
• NEW 450 PRO V2 Painted Canopy (HC4302)
• NEW Landing skid (H45050)
• NEW Carbon Stabilizer (H45032T)
• NEW Tail Blade set (H45035T)
• NEW Thrust Bearing (HS1268T)
• NEW Bearings (HS1032T)
• NEW 2x Tail Boom with 1 Torque tube (H45037T)
• NEW Ball Links (H45i45T)
• NEW Linkage Rod Set (H45047T)
• NEW 2x Main shaft (H45022AT)
• NEW Flybar Rod/220mm (HS1264T)
• NEW 5x Torque tube front drive gear sets. (Not from Align)
• Used Aluminum Case for 450 helicopter
Thanks for looking. Reach out with any questions. Shipping is included in the cost.
|450 helicopter , for sale , trex 450|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold sold E-flite Blade mCPX v2 BNF With Case An Tons Of Extras||electrodude71||Helicopters- Electric For Sale & WTB||7||05-10-2013 02:54 AM|