I would describe this one best as a fourth plane option, especially if you don't have someone to trim (tune) it for you so it flies well. If you do, then this might make a decent third plane if you have mastered your aileron trainer.
My review notes for the F4U-1A Corsair, which is the newest Parkzone F4U Corsair are as follows:
- The paint is very fragile
- The bomb drop fasteners are weak
- Landing gear hardware could be better
- It needs a lot of trim out of the box
- Nice looking plane
- Flies nice once trimmed
- Takes off on grass with stock landing gear
Takeaway: This is a very nice RC plane, but it is not a T-28 Trojan! This plane was flown 100% stock with the exception of flying with a Gforce 2200mAh lipo battery.