Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Power - Batteries, Chargers, ESCs and More > Batteries & Chargers
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Batteries & Chargers Discuss Li-P, Li-Ion, NiMh, Nicad battery technology and the chargers that juice 'em up!

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 06-30-2014, 03:46 AM   #1
kuya

Friends: (0)
Default Tp1010 still a decent charger

I have been out of the hobby close to 5 years is the TP1010 still a decent charger
I see on Hobbyking prices have dropped and features been added on some of the newer chargers
Old 06-30-2014, 04:43 AM   #2
fhhuber
Super Contributor

Friends: (1)

As long as its a balancing charger and it still works... its fine if it meets your needs.

I tend to outgrow my chargers and have had to upgrade a few times since I switched to e-power. But flying planes demanding from 1S 100 mah to 12S 5000 mah will do that to you.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:41 AM   #3
kuya

Friends: (0)

Originally Posted by fhhuber View Post
As long as its a balancing charger and it still works... its fine if it meets your needs.

I tend to outgrow my chargers and have had to upgrade a few times since I switched to e-power. But flying planes demanding from 1S 100 mah to 12S 5000 mah will do that to you.
reviewing the specs it seems it still one of the best out there ,,,,thanks

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Power - Batteries, Chargers, ESCs and More > Batteries & Chargers