Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Member Product Reviews > Aircraft Reviews
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Aircraft Reviews Member based Reviews on ARF's and Kits Open for Business!

Thank you for your support (hide ads)
Comment

Review Tools Display Modes
Parkzone T-28 Trojan Parkflyer Unboxing, Review, and Sunset Maiden Flight
Parkzone T-28 Trojan Parkflyer Unboxing, Review, and Sunset Maiden Flight
Published by GBLynden
07-07-2013
Default Parkzone T-28 Trojan Parkflyer Unboxing, Review, and Sunset Maiden Flight

This Parkzone T-28 Trojan Parkflyer video review contains an unboxing, review, and sunset maiden flight to give the viewer and idea as to what to expect if they purchase this PNP (Plug-N-Play) RC model.

This RC Plane Park Flyer is brought to us by RC juggernaut Horizon Hobby. This is also considered by many to be the single best Parkflyer they have ever released under their Parkzone brand.

Making a special appearance in this video is a Parkzone Spitfire and another Parkzone T-28 Trojan without landing gear. Both were not expected but did add a little drama to spice up the video a bit. I also did a few rare stunts, tricks, and rolls on this maiden. John the cameraman did not expect this as you will note in his commentary.

Video Review:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

My review notes for the T-28 Trojan are as follows:

Pros:
- Easy build
- Flies really well
- Looks great
- Flies as well or better than my Parkzone F4F Wildcat

Cons:
- Throttle plug was a little short (no others)

Takeaway: BUY THIS PLANE! This maiden was its actual maiden and was flown 100% stock with the exception of flying with a Gforce 2200mAh lipo battery.

Edit:

Here are some more recent flights with this bird to get a better idea as to how it flies:

A quick flight a few days after the maiden
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Good thing the camerawoman is short on this one
YouTube Video
Specifications
Wingspan: 44 in (1118mm) Overall Length: 36 in (914mm) Flying Weight: 30 oz (875 g)
Equipment Used:
Motor: 480, 960Kv outrunner brushless power system Speed Control: E-flite 30A brushless ESC Battery: Gforce 2200mAh 30C LiPo
Retail Price:
$179.99
Manufacturer
Parkzone

Author review
Kit Instructions:
80%80%80%
Materials & Packaging:
80%80%80%
Ease of Build & Finish:
90%90%90%
Design & Appearance:
80%80%80%
General Flight Characteristics:
90%90%90%
Performance Capabilities:
80%80%80%
Maintenance & Repair:
80%80%80%
Average 83%

Member rating

There are no ratings to display

Experience Level Advised
Experience Level Advised
Intermediate

Review Tools
Show Printable Version  Email this Page 
Old 05-20-2014, 05:10 AM

Hey guys!

I made this new video the other night. It shows some clips of me enjoying the heck out of my Parkzone T-28 Trojan taking off and landing on a dirt road in berry fields. I tried to do a lot of scale flight as well since this thing is so pretty in the air along with some basic stunts and tricks.

This was all captured with my new Sony Handycam, so there are some nice up-close shots of this plane in the air too

YouTube Video
Comment

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > R/C Electric Topics - General > Member Product Reviews > Aircraft Reviews

« Previous Review | Next Review »