These videos are for the new 2S BL E-flite UMX P-47 Thunderbolt WWII Warbird. This is essentially the UMX version of the the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt, parkflyer with different paint and no flaps or retracts.
In the video I compare it to the parkflyer version of I mentioned above as well as the Parkzone UMX P-51, which was the first P-51 mustang with AS3X.
Here are my review notes:
- A big black mark on the nose of the plane fresh out of the box
- Not a good plane in the wind
- Tail heavy out of the box
- Beautiful finish and scale look
- 4-bladed prop
- 2S Brushless motor
- AS3X Technology
- Large and durable looking landing gear
Maiden flight only: