Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

General Electric Discussions Talk about topics related to e-powered RC flying

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 06-19-2006, 03:55 AM   #1
Steve G

Friends: (0)
Default What's up with Castle Creations' new Berg 7 debut?

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone has new info on the Berg 7 Receiver. From all the good chatter on the web, I've decided to get one so I can stop swapping out my FMA Rx to two different planes. I can't find one in stock anywhere, but - according to a CC employee on another forum - they're due to be released three days ago. CC website says MSRD is $59... they're backordered on many sites for $51 street price. Anybody heard any updates?
Old 06-19-2006, 10:39 AM   #2
ragbag
Super Contributor

View ragbag's Gallery1
Friends: (0)
Default Berg 7

I just copied this from the CC site a second ago.

COMING SOON!
Berg by Castle Creations 7-Channel Receiver retail price: $59.95

They don't give a date.

Old 06-19-2006, 04:11 PM   #3
Matt Kirsch
Super Contributor

Friends: (1)

Have patience. These product releases rarely ever go off on schedule... The supplier/manufacturer has you over a barrel and they know it. As a vendor you can't complain or they'll drag their feet even more. You can't go to another supplier because you'll have to start over from square one; it'll be another year before your product hits the shelves. Then, if you're bringing it in from overseas and the supplier IS on time, you've got customs delays, shipping delays...

Ah, logistics, the spice of life

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions