Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB List your brushless or brushed motors and speed controllers for sale in here

Thank you for your support (hide ads)
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 05:08 AM   #1
papasmurf

Friends: (0)
Default Custom CDR and Hacker brushless motors...

Custom CDR "custom wind" for speed. I had Ryan build this for me to use with 2S 1000-1300 size packs (need to be 15-20C draw!) and to spin a 4" prop on a small flying wing. I have ran it twice now for about 15 minutes total. It is pretty quick with a 4.1x4.1. The 4.75x4.75 takes it up another notch for sure...just use WOT in short spurts. I would not prop beyond this. The bell is 6 magnet and I think the motor is wound in delta...I do not have any other winding specs beyond that. It is very well built and runs smooth. Comes with a firewall mount, stick mount, and 3.5mm bullets (have matching females I think if needed). Like I mentioned...you will need some high discharge cells to use this motor as well as a 20+ amp ESC. I was using electric power 20C 1300's and a phx 25. The e-clip popped off and went across the room and I have been unable to find it. If I have one that fits I will replace it as it will be needed to use it in the puller configuration....should not be an issue as a pusher though. $35 shipped

SOLD Hacker A30-28S (no photo). This motor is used but runs greatl. The "x" mount has been drilled out for either #6 or #8 (whichever is slightly bigger than 3mm) screws but is definately still useable. Has the radial mount and accessories. One of the quietest outrunners I have had in this size so far (compared to axi, e-flite, himax, etc.) $55 shipped.

Old 07-31-2006, 05:27 AM   #2
Twmaster

View Twmaster's Gallery17
Friends: (13)

Say G, what does the Hacker compare to in the AXi line?

Mike N

Support the entire Constitution.
Not just the parts you like.

Old 07-31-2006, 01:49 PM   #3
papasmurf

Default The closest axi would be the 2808-24

Old 08-10-2006, 02:18 AM   #4
papasmurf

lowered prices

Closed Thread

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > For Sale & Wanted Forums > Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB