Foam Drink Cup Fuselage
Showing how to take foam drink cups and make a small to medium size park flyer fuselage.
Fuselage from Foam Drink Cups - Matching the diameters at the joining area.
Fuselage from a Foam Cups - Matching up the parts.  Simple schemes to ensure a strong joint between parts.
Foam Cups - Making the first cut-off on large foam drink cups.  The beginning of a foam cup fuselage for small to medium sized park flyers.
Foam Cup Cut Lines -The purpose of the cut lines is to reduce the diameter of the widest part of the cup (narrow wedge cut-outs) to form the front...
Foam Cup Ring Tool -Foam Ring from the drinking cup to be glued inside to strengthen the cowling area.
Foam Cup Ring Tool - Fold Three.  You can make more folds, but it is rare to need more.
Foam Cup Ring Tool -Fold two.  Divides the cup diameter into four equal sections.
Foam Cup Ring Tool -Fold one.  Makes two marking guides, which divides the cup diameter in half.
Foam Cup Ring Divider - The cardboard measuring tool in use.  The primary purpose of the tool is to divide the cup into equal sections.
Foam Cup Divider Ring - A cardboard measuring tool.
Foam Cup First Cut - Razor Saw seems to be best tool to make a straight cut.
Putting the cut off back in to make the engine cowling -Foam Cup Radial Fuselage
Starting a Foam Cup Fuselage -First Cut
Foam Drink Cup Fuselage -Cartoon Style.  My first experiment and the beginning of many more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04720 seconds with 12 queries