FFF wing
Pictures of a wing built with FFF, powered by a 2408-21 TP outrunner on a 3cell lipo.
side view before any of the electronics have been installed.  Winglets and Elevons installed and fuselage done.
Enough room inside for the RX, ESC and battery, and maybe some padding for those not so good landings, lol..
If you dont like exposed electronics you can build a little box fuselage on top of the wing surface.   The back part is the hatch and is hinged with...
After the spars are glued to the bottom apply glue to the top of the spar and close the wing panel.  I used contact cement (UHU creative) and hot...
Motor stick in place and spars done.  Spars are 13mm at the fuse and 7 at the tip.
Balsa pieces are glued over the seam on the inside as well.  The motor stick will mount on top of these.
The tape on the inside helps hold the panels together while putting the strip on the bottom over the seam.   This is just packing tape.  The panels...
Tape on the inside to hold panels for the next step.  this tape will later be removed.
The 2 wing panels cut using the factory fold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04668 seconds with 11 queries