Album
Pretty original name ain't it.
My second Stryker.  Called her Pinky.  Folks laughed at my choice in colors but I tell ya, even on a cloudy day you could see that pink.  Last flight...
On my third Stryker.  Tried a new painting method on this one to get the camo right.  Also got the new Turnigy 2700 KV motor on it to see what it was...
My first Stryker
Another one of my GWS planes.  Haven't flown it yet even though it's been done since December.  Kind of afraid of GWS planes now, they all crash.
One of the better flying foamies.  Plans from RC groups Designer Gene Bond.  Daughter decorated this one too.  This was during her Princess stage so...
Another GWS plane.  Only thing left of it is the mess of plastic parts that comes with the kit.  So far the only GWS plane I've gotten to fly is the...
Another foamie.  Neat looking profile plane and the videos showed it flew.  The one in the video must have been on a string becuase this one was...
My foray into a dual boom plane.  I liked it and used it as a trainer for awhile.  Like most of the rest, it crashed.  Not because of something I...
One of many foamies I've built.  Daughter took to decorating them for me.  This is one good flying plane.  Still have it, too bad it's always so...
Then the AP bug bit me.  Still haven't won any of the contests but it's still fun
More examples of my slow decent into the quagmire of RC
Daughter showed an interest for awhile so we made an E-Starter together.  Not a good flyer with the stock 400 that came with it.
The second one, and the one that got me really hooked.
The one that started it all.  Flew real bad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04719 seconds with 12 queries