PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter flight training gear and test stand

helisafeproducts
12-03-2005, 08:27 PM
NEW for 2009: Heli Stand Model 2834072A Supreme. This is our large stand for up to Class 450 electric helis, and is designed for use in open areas, indoors or out. It has a turning diameter of 72" and allows you to practice flight control training, in addition to equipment set up and testing.

The Heli is held raised off the ground by the stand and can rise to approx. 40" high (measured at rotor blades) so there is no "ground effect" to influence operation and control functions. Our unique skid holder allows the heli to "float" on the stand and this design eliminates any "ground resonance" problems. Priced at $149.95 US plus delivery. Show and product demo units offered at reduced prices.

We offer revolutionary operating and training aids for gas and electric helis, to trim, adjust, balance, and then immediately operate and hover your helicopter to check your adjustments, all crash and damage free. Your heli can rise up to hover and fly (on training stand versions), rotate 360 degrees around, move in any direction, crab and tilt, pitch and roll, hover, etc., with no danger of the blades hitting anything, or fly away fears with an out-of-control heli. You get to experience real flying here, all while safely contained by the equipment. Available from miniature electric helis Class 200, 250, 300, 370, 380, 400, 450 and some 500, to Class 30/50/60 size gas/nitro helicopters. Most smaller stands can be table edge mounted, and all stands can also be used on the ground, with some mounted on a sheet of plywood, and then then used just about anywhere (on grass, pavement, gravel, table top, etc., etc.).

This is the best combined training, set up, and test equipment available today, and will free you up from costly damage while learning to fly or making adjustments to your heli. Prices for the Heli-Safe Training Gear and Test Stands (Patents Pending/Trademark) start at $89.95 US plus shipping.

Photos show some of our stands and their features. E-mail for more information. Thanks for looking.

2104kaiser
10-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi i would like to purchase one of your training stands for the nitro helis. can you direct me to the site where i can purchase it. thanks steve

whattheheli
01-29-2007, 02:34 PM
how about a demo video ? please let me know

SarkkaS
03-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Anyone actually received one of these stands or any other products from this guy? We've got a spider-type training gear set coming to Finland for UAV testing.

-Sale

p_r_i_m_e
03-06-2007, 01:36 PM
I'd like to see a demo video too

helisafeproducts
03-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi.

Videos will be available soon. Thanks for asking.

Charles

helisafeproducts
03-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Anyone actually received one of these stands or any other products from this guy? We've got a spider-type training gear set coming to Finland for UAV testing.

-Sale
Hi Sale,

Sent two e-mails to you about delivery and status of your order but had no respose back. Please e-mail an address where I can reach you. Thanks.

Charles

SarkkaS
03-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Replied to emails, see http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3958

I also tried to call, but got your voicemail, left a message there, too. In short, all's well, thanks for the quick replies and great service :)

-Sale

jalbeanese
03-20-2007, 11:10 PM
I have both of his training gear. If someone is looking to purchase one I want to sell both of them contact me by email [email protected] I will sell at a very good price they are both like brand new.
Joe

helisafeproducts
09-25-2009, 02:16 AM
MORE NEW PRODUCTS:

New for Fall, 2009, a redesigned multi purpose stand for Class 200, 250, 300, and 350 helis. Stand Model 2834300 offers all the benefits of the larger stands, but made for this new emerging class of smaller helicopters.

wrather1
09-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Cool idea.

jkhill3
09-24-2010, 07:57 PM

-Sale
You can build training gear out of carbon fiber rod and old tennis balls. I have one of his training stands and it works great! A must for beginner as well for intermediate pilots .