PDA

View Full Version : Super Cub Crash

chimera
12-26-2007, 04:44 AM
This thread is for the beginners with a purpose sharing and addressing problems with SuperCub (SC) such as crashing!!!

chimera
12-26-2007, 04:55 AM
i broke off the front of my supercub- the front has beeb seperated from the fuselage..and wondering how to fix this? Any suggestions??

chimera
12-26-2007, 05:11 AM
i broke off the front of my supercub- the front has beeb seperated from the fuselage..and wondering how to fix this? Any suggestions??

does anyone have suggestions as to how to deal with the problem

Bub Steve
12-26-2007, 05:57 AM
does anyone have suggestions as to how to deal with the problemchimera::5 min epoxy will do it ,gorilla glue (use sparingly)wil work, Can you post some pixs? guys here do all kinds of fixs on um and yours don't sound to bad DON"T WORRY!! she'll fly again, your bub,steve

Airhead
12-26-2007, 06:09 AM
Hey Chimera,
Sorry to hear about your crash.:( Bub Steve is right on with us needing pictures to see how bad the damage is. Maybe its not as bad as you think. Listen to Bub, he really knows his stuff..:ws:

chimera
12-26-2007, 06:11 AM
i will upload them the first thing tomorrow. It is at my buddy's place and will update u on the physical damages. I thank you for your time steve and hopefully guiding me through the fixing process!

Airhead
12-26-2007, 06:14 AM
We'll be looking forward to seeing those photos..:)

Bub Steve
12-26-2007, 05:54 PM
i will upload them the first thing tomorrow. It is at my buddy's place and will update u on the physical damages. I thank you for your time steve and hopefully guiding me through the fixing process!
chimera::Let's hope the wind's are down by this weekend as your probly gonna be fly'in your Cub, lets hope for the best! I've busted more planes in half than I can remember and they all fly again, Heres my latest victim,(Hughes X11 twin I built out of a bunch of 5$ gliders)before an after, Flys great!! your bub,steve

Bub Steve
12-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey Chimera,
Sorry to hear about your crash.:( Bub Steve is right on with us needing pictures to see how bad the damage is. Maybe its not as bad as you think. Listen to Bub, he really knows his stuff..:ws:Thanks Airbub, I'm just a glue'um an chunk'um kind of guy, bub steve

chimera
12-27-2007, 05:10 AM
these are the pics of my crashed SC..feel free to share any suggestions as to how shud i fix it?

Should i get a new bare fuselage and invest in a new motor caz i have damaged the motor before aswell: it came loose from the housing in which the gear set sits.

Bub Steve
12-27-2007, 07:56 PM
OOPS! on pixs, bub,stevethese are the pics of my crashed SC..feel free to share any suggestions as to how shud i fix it?

Should i get a new bare fuselage and invest in a new motor caz i have damaged the motor before aswell: it came loose from the housing in which the gear set sits.

chimera
12-28-2007, 03:01 AM
here are the pictures steve..ma bad..the pictues were a bit of a mission to get..but here they are..so let me know wat you say..thanks

ChImErA

chimera
12-28-2007, 03:03 AM
PS: if anyone needs to see the pics..view the attachement button (paper clip) on the left side of the previous reply...which is labeled "for real!!"

Bub Steve
12-28-2007, 03:08 AM
chimera (http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/member.php?u=18865)::Go to post reply and down to manage attachments ,and browse for your photos, try it, I can't get them here the way your do'in it for some reason, bub steve,

chimera
12-28-2007, 04:00 AM
here they are (again)

chimera
12-28-2007, 04:54 AM
i have posted pictures of my crashed plane. Any advice as how to fix it is appreciated. Its a supercub