PDA

View Full Version : Yet another surprise?

FlyWheel
01-09-2008, 02:53 AM
I just noticed on Jasmine's posts there is a little box in the sidebar marked "Awards". I've never seen this before, what new thing have the snuck in on us now????

gfdengine204
01-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Awards? what awards??

Sir Raleigh
01-09-2008, 06:07 AM
Awards? what awards??Well Kev, it looks like you have a Blue Ribbon Award...

Congratulations!

CHELLIE
01-09-2008, 06:16 AM
I just noticed on Jasmine's posts there is a little box in the sidebar marked "Awards". I've never seen this before, what new thing have the snuck in on us now????

Hi Flywheel :ws: this is a small way of saying Thanks, to the people that really go out of there way to make Wattflyers a Super Great Forum, only a few could be given out, But I think Everyone Deserves some kind of recognition, even if its just a Thanks, Take care and Thanks Everyone for making Wattflyers such a Great Forum, Chellie

Kosh
01-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Your going to start seeing a few different kinds of awards popping up here. There may even be a few others in the works down the road. :cool:

Yeah, What she said !!!

jasmine2501
01-09-2008, 08:42 AM
I think it's cool... I was pleasantly surprised to see it in my inbox. I appreciate the appreciation. It is a great low-cost way to recognize folks who are, in my case, bored enough to type a lot :)

If you click the little icon you can see who has received each award.

CHELLIE
01-09-2008, 09:29 AM
I think it's cool... I was pleasantly surprised to see it in my inbox. I appreciate the appreciation. It is a great low-cost way to recognize folks who are, in my case, bored enough to type a lot :)

If you click the little icon you can see who has received each award.

You Deserve it Jasmine :ws: the help you give to others does not go unnoticed, Thank You, Chellie

gfdengine204
01-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Well Kev, it looks like you have a Blue Ribbon Award...

Congratulations!

Thanks Bill,

It was a pleasant surprise!