PDA

View Full Version : I have to get this out somewhere

Rinyotsu
09-19-2008, 05:12 AM
Okay, so I am fairly certain that she has never heard of this site and I have to get this out in the open so I don't have to have it bottled up inside me.

The prologue to this story is there is this girl at school. I like her alot and want her to know I like her. I have had a crush on her since the 5th grade but I was just too nervous back then. Now I have a new found personality and I feel I can do this now.

Plan 1-
My first plan to talk to her was to wait til she was alone so I could talk to her without peer pressure from her friends, problem was she was pretty much always near her friends. Needless to say, plan failed.

Plan 2-
Second plan focused on "creating the moment" in which I made an anonymous note and stuck it in her locker in a way that it would fall when she openned her locker (I tested it about 6 times making sure it would work every time). I instructed her to place it in the same way in my locker. I am not sure as to the status of that note. wether the janitor fished it out and threw it away, she found it and threw it away, or she found it and just hasn't done as the note instructed for whatever reason. End analysis: Plan updated, continued on Plan 3.

Plan 3-
This is the plan I have just thought up in the past 2 hours. I have forged a letter to simulate me getting one from another person that likes her and is using me as a messenger. It instructs me to ask her about the note and to tell her to meet me by my car (which I got back today, I no longer have to walk to school, yay!). The note then says that "he" will show up and introducer himself, at this point it is I who will introduce myself as the note writer.
This plan requires me to talk with her, which is my low priority goal; get her to come to my car to show I have one, which is a status goal; and third to get me to confess, to her, how much I care for her and want to be with her as a friend at the moment, which is my ultimate goal.

Conclusion-
These are my plans I have set in motion, to get with this one girl. The first failed, as it did for the other 2 people I tried it on (what can I say, hormones got the best of me, lol). So I created another plan to "create the moment" which the details of where this plan is in progression are unknown. Therefore I created a third, and hopefully final, plan. This one's intent is to force me to talk to her and eventually confess my feelings for her.

Criticism-
Well, the time has come for you to add input into this story. I will try to check here again in the morning to see what (if anyone) has said since I am literally about 8 hours from checking it again. I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have enjoyed creating these plans and writing this thread.

-Cawley-

Dorsal
09-19-2008, 06:11 AM
Just walk up to her, whether her friends are there or not, and tell her, "I've had a crush on you since the 5th grade, and I'd really like to date you. I've thought up all kinds of crazy schemes to tell you in some really "cool" way, but they don't seem very real to me so I gave up on them.
Will you go on a date with me?" Say it with confidence and have an idea of when and where you want to take her, so you're not stammering when she says "Yes".

I've learned that some of the most lovely girls / women in the world are very lonely, because all the guys are too nervous to ask them on a date. Strap on some personality and go do it! She's going to be flabbergasted!

Rabbitcreekok
09-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Just walk up to her, whether her friends are there or not, and tell her, "I've had a crush on you since the 5th grade, and I'd really like to date you. I've thought up all kinds of crazy schemes to tell you in some really "cool" way, but they don't seem very real to me so I gave up on them.
Will you go on a date with me?" Say it with confidence and have an idea of when and where you want to take her, so you're not stammering when she says "Yes".

I've learned that some of the most lovely girls / women in the world are very lonely, because all the guys are too nervous to ask them on a date. Strap on some personality and go do it! She's going to be flabbergasted!

That sounds like a plan to me also.

CHELLIE
09-19-2008, 07:37 AM
Hi Cawley :ws: Stick with the RC Airplanes, they are Cheaper, They dont talk back to you, and they dont drive you as Crazy as Girls do :Q Ok just kidding ;-) small talk is the key, just say Hi, how are you, you know what, i have known you since the 5 th grade, how come we never got together? dont scare her away, just treat her like one of your guy friends, you will feel more comfortable and so will she, and see where it goes from there, and Never, Ever, Feel Rejected if some girl does not want to be with you, Lots of girls are Scatter Brains, ask me how i know :silly:just know that You are a good person, and its Her loss, if she does not want to be with you, lots and lots of fish in the sea ;) Take Care & Stay Sweet, Chellie

smokejohnson
09-19-2008, 11:37 AM
Yep forget the notes, chicks dig confidence :cool:. Learning how to handle rejection will do wonders for your dating career.

Rinyotsu
09-19-2008, 01:25 PM
With one of those 2 other girls I tried to get with, I tried to ask them, hell, I did ask one (she is one of the more popular girls in school), but they failed pretty miserabliy.
I have created this plan to go out in one of two ways (I had a dream about it last night too, kinda wierd too), I will show her that note I forged
if for some reason she did not get a note (whether the janitor, or I stuck it in the wrong one) and have her meet me by my car,or If she does have the note I will tell her right then and there that I wrote the first note and take it from there.
After reading your comments, I kinda formulated that out of the blue. My brain seems to think like that all the time.So I have 2 plans from this one, it now all depends on if she read the note or not.

Thanks to all that replied, I have never seen some many replies to one of my threads on any other forum so quickly and it makes me love wattflyer.com even more! Now I have to finish getting ready for school and get to enjoy the first day driving to school.

TLyttle
09-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh, dear...

Much of this is very familiar to me from when I was in high school. 50 years went by, and I went to my grad reunion. I was amazed at how many of my fantasies were within my grasp when talking to these girls, and how many fantasies there were that I didn't know about! We all have fantasies; I'm sure Chellie will back me up on this. Just as I was not aware of the amourous feelings of some of the girls in my class, Chellie never noticed some of the longing looks she got in Math class...

Life happens. Concentrate on learning what you can about EVERYTHING you can: it is your mind that will attract the company you seek. Then let life happen as it will.

constantCrash
09-19-2008, 07:30 PM
yup, Take the chance, school is short, have fun. I got 242 straight NO's from women/girls while i was in college (#243 is now my finance).

After a lot of NO's it just becomes amusing. If I could go back and tell my highschool self just one thing. It would be to keep your grades up, but don't worry and have fun.

ministeve2003
09-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Whatever you do, Don't do Plan 3.... It'll Crush your chances... the simplest is the best approach... just go up to her and ask if you can talk to her a sec... (that gets you away from her friends for the duration of your conversation) then tell her you like her, and that you'd like to take her out on a date...

SK

PS, Chellie's right... Stick to planes... Significant others can be a pain...LOL

SkunkyMagoo
09-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Step one, casually walk by her locker while she is opening it.
Step two, have one of your obnoxious friends push you into her/that direction.
Step three, apologize for your bum friend and strike up a convo.

Worked for me on several occasions.

ministeve2003
09-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Step one, casually walk by her locker while she is opening it.
Step two, have one of your obnoxious friends push you into her/that direction.
Step three, apologize for your bum friend and strike up a convo.

Worked for me on several occasions.

now thats a good plan... but be careful not to have him push you into her too hard...LOL ...
SK

Lieutenant Loughead
09-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Dude -- just ask her to lunch. Tell her you'll buy, and she can pick any place she likes.

See where it goes from there. :)

ministeve2003
09-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Lunch... the "non-date" passive... get to know me approach... My buddy Joey Loved to use that one... It works really Well...

SK

Rinyotsu
09-19-2008, 11:31 PM
Okay, school is over, never went through with plan 3. This is how today went.
At the time I was going to start plan 3, I could not get a clear shot like I wanted right before lunch. So I just went to lunch and I got in the line to get my school lunch (only my 4th ever and I am a senior) because they had panther rib (my favorite). She went through the line too, but a different spot and so she got positioned right ahead of me. I noticed she had cash out and said, "so, you paying cash too?" She replied, "Today, yeah." with a smile. I was so happy and proud of myself, for once I just acted without thinking or planning about it!
So she pays and goes to sit down with her friends, and I pay, do what I needed to my lunch to make it half-way decent, and sat down with my friends.
After lunch, I went back to art. We imediately went upstairs to the library to finish research for the class. I was sitting with my friends, she sat with her's. I was in just the right spot that I could see her and no one else. This, again, was unplanned as I sat down before she did. About 5 minutes later, she and her friends came in my direction, one of her friends rubbed her hand across my back as she walked by, I reacted by saying "okay then" quietly. Until a few moments later, I did not know that the girl I have been watching was just about right behind her. Until right now as I type this, I did not put it into perspective. I am assuming she meant to make the girl I have been watching jealous or something. (I am going to refer to the girl I am talking about with the name Megan cause this is just confusing.) So after school I rush to my locker to put away one of my books and rushed outside to make sure I was there when Megan came out to go to the parking lot.
When she came out, I appeared to be going in, but I noticed her as I held the door open so i let go of the door walked about 5 steps then I said, without thinking again, "hey, Megan." She turned in response and I followed up with, "So did your friend have nothing better to do?" She asked, "You mean (friends name, I don't know who it was)?" "In art the one that called out my name." I replied. Megan said, "yeah, she's crazy."
After that point I am screaming "YES, YOU DID IT AUSTIN, YOU FRIEKING DID IT MAN!!!!" in my head.
I then ask her, "So is the traffic crazy getting out of here cause it is my first time driving in my new car?" refering to the student parking lot. She replied saying, "yeah, its pretty crazy. What car do you have?" At this point I am screaming in my head, "SHE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR CAR DUDE! SHE IS INTERESTED IN YOU!" Thankfully I got to school at about 7:20 so the parking lot was pretty empty and I was able to park in the front row, three cars down from the crosswalk. So I point to my car and she says,"oh a saturn, nice." She walks by looking in my car, then she says, "well I'll see you later, Austin." I managed to squeeze in "I'll see you later." before she walked off. Then I get in my car, all slick like, thankfully my brother was not there or the whole thing would have been gone up in flames.
A point I should make about this whole thing, when we were walking to the parking lot, she had a smile on her face the whole way there to my car! I had seen her before but never saw her smile like that. I am so happy about this that I think I can talk to her more often. Of course I am going to move slow, but much faster than I have been.

All in all, I am glad I did not use the notes or like you said I might have shot myself in the foot. I am going to shred the note I wrote last night so I don't have it with me because it is no longer needed. I am so glad I got this out of my head so I could think clearly, along with getting great advice! I think if I continue this way, Megan and I will be more than class-mates and more like boyfriend-girlfriend! My fate this week has been getting better and better, from getting a car, to the lady I got the car from finding the third set of keys with the working automatic key, to driving it to school, and now to this! I feel so much better but I can't right a note about it or acknowledge it on facebook, or myspace, so I am glad to have a place here that I can get my thoughts out and not have to worry about her reading them just yet.

But most of all none of this woul have happened without all you members on this site! I owe you a big thanks! :ws:

CHELLIE
09-19-2008, 11:51 PM
whatever you do, don't do plan 3.... It'll crush your chances... The simplest is the best approach... Just go up to her and ask if you can talk to her a sec... (that gets you away from her friends for the duration of your conversation) then tell her you like her, and that you'd like to take her out on a date...

Sk

ps, chellie's right... Stick to planes... Significant others can be a pain...lol

lol ::D :D :D ;-) Cawley you Owe us all a COLD BEER on Draft :) or a big Wine Cooler :)

CHELLIE
09-19-2008, 11:55 PM
Oh My God, This is Sooo Neet, It takes me Back when I was In High School, Ok Did you get her Phone Number, If Not, Get it :D And ask her what She wants to do or Go, let her Choose, you will be glad you Did :p>
Take care and have fun, Chellie

vax6335
09-19-2008, 11:55 PM
Ah to be young again...
Enjoy this time in your life, and things like this. I'm happily married now, but high school was some of the best times of my life.
Just keep up with the friendly conversation and be yourself.

Lieutenant Loughead
09-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Man, I hated high school...

Dude -- just ask her to lunch. Be yourself. RELAX. See what happens.

ministeve2003
09-20-2008, 12:08 AM
anyone but me see the shakespeare here? where he skips his fair verona for Juliet...LOL
SK

Rinyotsu
09-20-2008, 02:58 AM
I only got to talk to her little bit. There is something going on in a town near me that I know she is going too, so I am going to work my way up to asking her if she would like me to give her a ride up there.
I don't want to do anything big like ask her to lunch just yet because I only just talked to her today. I plan to talk with her more on Monday but since the thing isn't until October 4th, I am going to hold off til at least wednesday to ask her about it.
The important thing is now I know I can talk to her and I let it go from there.

And sorry, I can't get the beer. Underaged, lol.

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 04:05 AM
I only got to talk to her little bit. There is something going on in a town near me that I know she is going too, so I am going to work my way up to asking her if she would like me to give her a ride up there.
I don't want to do anything big like ask her to lunch just yet because I only just talked to her today. I plan to talk with her more on Monday but since the thing isn't until October 4th, I am going to hold off til at least wednesday to ask her about it.
The important thing is now I know I can talk to her and I let it go from there.

And sorry, I can't get the beer. Underaged, lol.

Gee :roll: Havent you Heard About a BEER RUN ???? Ok Just Kidding :Q Gee, I am Such A Bad Influence :D Shame on Me :red: :red: :red: :Q :Q :Q

Ask her if she is going to that event, and if you could tag Along with her and her friends ;) Getting foot in door :rolleyes: and ask if ((They)) need a Ride :cool: she will feel more comfortable being with her friends at First ;) Ok, Sooo I am am Sneaky, Soooooooooo :p> :p> :p> best of luck to you, take Care, Chellie

Mr. Baggins
09-20-2008, 04:15 AM
I'm an old jaded dude so I can't believe I read that whole account of your conquest. I must admit though that I was riveted the whole time. I also agree with all the advice given and women do respect confidence. I assure you the occasional negative result will not be the end of the world so don't be afraid to toss your line in the water. Never catch anything if you don't. Being funny was always my hook. A good majority of women enjoy a good laugh. When you have no money and middle of the road looks you gotta have something.

Hope you guys get that slice of pizza and a movie sooner than later. Keep us updated dude.

Cheers
Bill

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 04:31 AM
I'm an old jaded dude so I can't believe I read that whole account of your conquest. I must admit though that I was riveted the whole time. I also agree with all the advice given and women do respect confidence. I assure you the occasional negative result will not be the end of the world so don't be afraid to toss your line in the water. Never catch anything if you don't. Being funny was always my hook. A good majority of women enjoy a good laugh. When you have no money and middle of the road looks you gotta have something.

Hope you guys get that slice of pizza and a movie sooner than later. Keep us updated dude.

Cheers
Bill

Well said Bill :ws: Yes Women do enjoy a sence of Hummor, and you just have to keep trying, Take care and stay Sweet, Chellie

Airhead
09-20-2008, 04:41 AM
Gee :roll: Havent you Heard About a BEER RUN ???? Ok Just Kidding :Q Gee, I am Such A Bad Influence :D Shame on Me :red: :red: :red: :Q :Q :Q

Ask her if she is going to that event, and if you could tag Along with her and her friends ;) Getting foot in door :rolleyes: and ask if ((They)) need a Ride :cool: she will feel more comfortable being with her friends at First ;) Ok, Sooo I am am Sneaky, Soooooooooo :p> :p> :p> best of luck to you, take Care, Chellie
Chellie, Our very own bad influence....:D;)

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 04:41 AM
And if All Else fails, Try These :D

Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.

Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.

How was Heaven when you left it?

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

Honey, you give new meaning to the defintion of 'edible'.

I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of heaven.

<CENTER></CENTER>

You must be going to hell, because it is a sin to look that good.

You should be someone's wife.

Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.

You've made me so nervous that I've totally forgotten forgotten my standard pick-up line.

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Is your name Gillette? ...coz you're the best a man can get.

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.

It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 04:44 AM
Chellie, Our very own bad influence....:D;)

Hi Bruce :D yes its Me causing a Little trouble in a Nice way Again :rolleyes: Take care and stay Sweet, Chellie

Rinyotsu
09-20-2008, 04:45 AM

Gee, such a bad influence but great advice! heheh!

Cheers
Bill

You want to know how crazy I am about her? Read my poem I wrote about her and pay attention to the first letters in the last stanza. Do note that I wrote this one on Sept. 10th. If you have ever read Chaucer's Canterbury tales (we are studying it in english) you will begin to notice some simularity.

I call this Love Expressed.

I've been looking at this all wrong,
My Heart says that we belong
But my head worries about the ifs
Like someone jumping off cliffs.

I need to stop listening.
I need to start doing.
Once I take that first step
Then we can begin to prep
For what lies ahead.

I am beginning to loose my dread,
Maybe soon I will ask you what
My heart will never forfeit.
During this next week, I hope
To ask you and not hear the word "nope."

Maybe you noticed that I bathe my
Eyes in your beauty, you supply
Gourgeous life to my entire soul.
As I attempt to regain control,
Narrowly escaping your eye's patrol,
While getting a glimps of your beautiful blue eyes!

-9/10/08-
-Cawley-

This is the first one I wrote about her because I felt that like writing this and one of my other friends said they enjoyed reading my work so I created the one above afterwards.

I see you here, I see you there,
I see you through the calm clear air.
I've seen you grow, I seen you change,
But when i see you, I feel real strange.
First thing I notice are your eyes,
And then I begin to theorize.
Would you be my friend?
Maybe hang out on the weekend.
Just trying to talk with you,
Feels like trying to master kung-fu.

-9/6/08-
-Cawley-

Mr. Baggins
09-20-2008, 04:51 AM
Good stuff man. You've really got it for this one

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 04:53 AM

You want to know how crazy I am about her? Read my poem I wrote about her and pay attention to the first letters in the last stanza. Do note that I wrote this one on Sept. 10th. If you have ever read Chaucer's Canterbury tales (we are studying it in english) you will begin to notice some simularity.

I need to start doing.
For what lies ahead.

-9/10/08-
-Cawley-

This is the first one I wrote about her because I felt that like writing this and one of my other friends said they enjoyed reading my work so I created the one above afterwards.

Would you be my friend?

-9/6/08-
-Cawley-

Awwwww Those are all very Nice and Sweet, gee i hope she will know how sweet you Are :$ :$ :$

Airhead
09-20-2008, 05:01 AM

I need to start doing.
For what lies ahead.

-9/10/08-
-Cawley-

Would you be my friend?

-9/6/08-
-Cawley-
That is cool.... and very serious..
Your poem is moving...

Lieutenant Loughead
09-20-2008, 06:31 AM
Errr -- am I the only one who has learned from direct experience, that women do not respond to poems and "pick up lines"?

They tend to see right through that garbage. What they want is sincerety. :o

Mr. Baggins
09-20-2008, 07:00 AM
Errr -- am I the only one who has learned from direct experience, that women do not respond to poems and "pick up lines"?

Or unlimited Walmart funds:Q

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 08:44 AM

Or unlimited Walmart funds:Q

You are Both Sooooo Right :D :D :D LOL

Dorsal
09-20-2008, 08:50 AM
Bee double ee double are you enn, beer run!

ministeve2003
09-20-2008, 08:52 AM
And if All Else fails, Try These :D

Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.

Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back..

haha, the cheasy pickup lines... that works like zero percent of the time...LOL

Here's the best one.... Works on waitress's...

Waitress, "do you know what you'd like to order"
Guy "well, I can't decide, the best thing here... isn't even on the menu"

Gets em' every time...LOL

SK

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 08:54 AM
Great Thread Cawley :ws: Everyone Here can relate to what your going through, we have all been there too, And Thank You for Having the Courage to post your true feeling :$ Most people cant do this, Sooo i know you will be just Fine, I dont want to build up any false Hopes, But I bet She is talking to all of her Friends About you ;-) Girls are just as Shy as Boys are, if not more So, So you will have to break the Ice.

Hmmmmmmm I was just Thinking, Did we All Help to Create a WOLF in SHEEPS Clothing here ????I hope so :Q and i give this Thread a 5 Star Rating :silly: take care, Chellie

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 08:56 AM
bee double ee double are you enn, beer run!

lol :d :d :d

ministeve2003
09-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Ok, I know I shouldn't post this... But in the spirit of good Poetry, Here's one of mine... PS, after you've read this it will self destruct in 10 9 8 7 6 ....

A spirit in Turmoil By SK

Am I a man captured by his imagination?
Slave to my thoughts,
shall I give up, and lie down in resignation
shall I behold the love I feel,
or lose it to untold misfortune.
can the will chain a mans heart,
or can a man's spirit chain the will to the heart's own bidding,
can a man force himself from his life of instincts
or will he always be forced to ask himself "Who am I kidding?";"why would she want me?"

CHELLIE
09-20-2008, 09:26 AM
Ok, I know I shouldn't post this... But in the spirit of good Poetry, Here's one of mine... PS, after you've read this it will self destruct in 10 9 8 7 6 ....

Slave to my thoughts,
or will he always be forced to ask himself "Who am I kidding?";"why would she want me?"

Very well Done Steve :ws: Chellie

Dorsal
09-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Ahhhh youth!
If I had known then what I know now, I'd have probably been shot by some girl's father by my Sophomore year.

Rinyotsu
09-20-2008, 01:32 PM

Pricisely why I refuse to use them. I see them fail a lot on movies or they work for guys who only want a one night thing.
If I were to use anyone else's pickup lines, I feel I would be lying to her and myself. And actually I have changed from last year, I am not shy, infact I am one of the loudest in seminar now, lol. Kinda like trying on a new shirt and seeing what people think about it.

Slave to my thoughts,

Boy do I know that last line like the back of my hand. Last year, I think that was the one think that killed me when talking to girls because my family is so wierd, I feel like the only normal one in my family. So I used to ask,"Would she even like it in my house, would my family scare her away?" Hell, after she looked at my car yesterday and I know she saw the dirt too, I started cleaning it and nearly emptied a full thing of armoral wipes, each wipe nearly turning black. I worked on it til it got too dark which was about 8:00 (I started around 3:30). I still need to get some paint off the windshield and hood but I am going to do that tomorrow since this time that I am using to write this is about the only free time I have all day, I have to work the Robotics garage sale from 7-11, then I have to come home, get ready, and get to work from 12-9. I can assure you that I will be too exhausted after today to do much else than sleep and think of Megan. I can almost see it though, I will get so lost in thought about Megan that I will ask someone "paper or plastic?" and not hear the answer, lol, But I don't mind because I love her.

constantCrash
09-20-2008, 03:05 PM
All we need is a 10 and a 5 a car the keys and a sober driver.

:D

Bee double ee double are you enn, beer run!

ministeve2003
09-20-2008, 04:18 PM
All we need is a 10 and a 5 a car the keys and a sober driver.

eh... who needs a sober driver....LOL
SK

Mr. Baggins
09-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Great stuff Steve!

5 stars for this thread as well.

vax6335
09-22-2008, 12:07 AM
I guy I work with was at a restaurant and wanted to ask the waitress out. When she came to the table he said
"Excuse me, there's something wrong with this napkin"
"What's wrong with it?"
"Your number isn't written on it"
She actually wrote a number on there, he called, and it actually was her. Amazing.

Rinyotsu
09-22-2008, 02:52 AM
Yeah, pickup lines do work for some people. Unfortunately I am not one of those people, heheh. I am more of the romantic type, and Megan seems to know it. What is killing me is that some things I have seen/heard lately indicate something I really hope isn't true. But, as to contradict that, I have seem plenty of things to indicate I can still become her boyfriend.
Aside from all that, I feel more modivated to be with her than ever before. I dreadfully hope I can be her boyfriend.
I know there are many fish in the sea, but she is my world record catch!

Rinyotsu
09-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Well, I almost told her today, but I didn't expect she would be talking to someone the whole way to the parking lot, by the time she was alone, my brother was near me and I was (somewhat) in a conversation.
I know I am ready to tell her, I know I am ready for a no, and I know I am ready if what I have heard is true. But maybe she likes me too. I noticed she stared at me a couple of time in art.
I am ready to end this fight and ask her in the morning or after school.

CHELLIE
09-24-2008, 05:53 AM
Well, I almost told her today, but I didn't expect she would be talking to someone the whole way to the parking lot, by the time she was alone, my brother was near me and I was (somewhat) in a conversation.
I know I am ready to tell her, I know I am ready for a no, and I know I am ready if what I have heard is true. But maybe she likes me too. I noticed she stared at me a couple of time in art.
I am ready to end this fight and ask her in the morning or after school.

Good for you :ws: also tell her that you would have asked her sooner, but your a little shy, Girls Love to hear that, and it makes them feel more comfortable, and they wont feel that they need to keep their Guard up, Gee, I am Sooooo Sneaky :D ;-) :p> Take care, Chellie

Firestem4
09-24-2008, 09:13 AM
*Smooth voice* This has been the Late Night Hour with Dr "Chellie" Love, helping you with all your romantic woes. Tune in tomorrow at the same time for another of her uplifting recitals. Enjoy the rest of your night folks. Now its time for some Smoooooth Jazz. *cuts to record*

CHELLIE
09-24-2008, 09:26 AM
*Smooth voice* This has been the Late Night Hour with Dr "Chellie" Love, helping you with all your romantic woes. Tune in tomorrow at the same time for another of her uplifting recitals. Enjoy the rest of your night folks. Now its time for some Smoooooth Jazz. *cuts to record*

LOL :D :D :D Thats Soooo funny Kevin :Q Good one, but am i right or what ???? tune in next time folks for, Get the Babes, with Dr. "Chellies" sneaky inside Info :D Visit with us anytime, Now its back to the Smooth Jazz Hour, with your Favorite DJ, Dr. DJ Smoothie Kevin ;-)

Lieutenant Loughead
09-24-2008, 01:55 PM
That's awesome -- I heard Isac Hayes voice, during that "voice over"... :)

Yes, Chellie is right -- tell the girl you would have asked sooner, but you're shy. ;)

Firestem4
09-24-2008, 10:47 PM
That's awesome -- I heard Isac Hayes voice, during that "voice over"... :)

Thats exactly what i planned =)

Remember folks. Tune in later today. And the grand prize winner gets a date with our lovely Dr. Love. (Contest void for those who are married.)

CHELLIE
09-25-2008, 01:32 AM
Thats exactly what i planned =)

Remember folks. Tune in later today. And the grand prize winner gets a date with our lovely Dr. Love. (Contest void for those who are married.)

And Dr DJ Kevin will Chaperone, because you cant trust Chellie out on her own :Q :D ;-)

Rinyotsu
09-25-2008, 05:09 AM
Sorry to ruin the party now. Everything went up in smoke. I got on the computer this morning to find she changed her relationship status. I thought little of it but when I got out of school today I noticed she was holding hands with someone I never expected she would be with. I started walking to my car when it sank in. The pain that hit felt 30, maybe 50 times worse than any of the other times. It felt like my heart transformed into a grenade and exploded on the spot. It seriously felt like someone just shot me through the heart, I don't even remember walking to car after that. I actually sat in my car for about 20 minutes just trying to figure out what just happened. I was nearly late for work, and even when I was there, I don't know how I held my emotions back, I neary passed out on my break because the pain still hadn't dimmed, it hadn't even died down, just a little bit. I am sitting here now wondering what do I do now? I just feel like my whole life is over. It still hurts, my heart feels like I have heartburn. I just hope I can wake up in morning, knowing everything I wanted for her is gone. I haven't told her yet. I sent her a message saying I wanted to tell her, on facebook. I honestly feel like I am going to throw up because of the pain.

I know this is depressing but I have to get it out before it kills me, and I can't put it on facebook either.

Firestem4
09-25-2008, 05:31 AM
Don't feel to bad man. We've all gone through this in one way or another. It hurts, but the way i look at it. Give it 2 weeks, she might be up for another relationship. =)

I was dating this one girl. We were together for along time (8 months). But one day while i was conversing with her mom (email) I found out something that basically opened a can of worms. Turns out she was a compulsive liar. A very convincing one too.

Now before anybodies minds wander. I dont mean that she was cheating on me. I mean that she just lied about all kinds of little things. Small. a couple of really huge ones that are just the kind of - who would make this Sh** up. sort of stuff. That really stabs you in the back mate. To this day I'm still not over that.

Just gotta learn to roll with the punches. *smooth voice* Dr Chellie shall be on in a few minutes to help. Traffic is hectic right now.

*pat*

ministeve2003
09-25-2008, 05:41 AM
sounds like you need to find another chick.... Pick anyone... Look for someone thats fairly attractive to you... and that you might not mind hanging out with... someone thats single... and ask them out... Seriously, What could it hurt... you might even end up liking them.... the best way to deal with relationships, is to jump into a million of them....then you'll be prepared for anything... plus the added benifit, is that women like guys that are taken... so you'll prob get hit on by other girls if you do... and that will open up alot of dif options...

yep, its scary, I actually suggested that....next step, Rinyotsu the Playboy Pimp....lol

SK

Firestem4
09-25-2008, 05:49 AM
*smooth voice* And that was Ministeve, our newest Love Guru.

In all honesty though. Steve is absolutely right. After my experience, i took a lot with me from that. A lot of knowledge that I really think is invaluable. 99% of the time. the first girl you meet will NOT be the one you really like/end up with. The best thing you can do, is as steve suggested. become a player lol. You'll find out what you like in girls. What you don't like, etc.

Alpea42
09-25-2008, 05:51 AM
Oh yeah put it here cuz we Wattflyers are the ones to confide the heart break of soriasis too. There's other fish in the sea man go catch you one and fry it up.

Firestem4
09-25-2008, 05:53 AM
just avoid the bottom feeders... =P

Alpea42
09-25-2008, 05:58 AM
Compulsive Liars are O K in my book as long as they fake it like Meg Ryan.

ministeve2003
09-25-2008, 05:59 AM
nows the time for my elevator story.... the theory behind it... better chances asking a million then asking just one...

Back in the days at high school, on prom night there was a guy askin' pretty much every girl that walked by if they wanted to do something in an elevator, well... eventually that night, he got cought with one... in the elevator.... true story...I don't know how many girls he asked... but it was alot...

SK

Dorsal
09-25-2008, 06:11 AM
Rinyotsu, now you know why "life" is a four-letter word.

Here's another one for you - FIDO. It means Forget It, Drive On!

CHELLIE
09-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Sorry to Hear That Rinyotsu , Dont Wait so long Next time to ask, It sounds like someone sneaked in there before you, Get Over It, and Find another, hey, Know what, Lots and Lots of nice gals out there, you just got to look and ACT QUICK, Find yourself a gal Like this ;-)

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=79180&d=1222316563

Rinyotsu
09-25-2008, 01:45 PM
CHELLIE, its really Ironic you picked that picture. The girl i wanted looks just like her only younger. Same blue eyes and curly hair.

I am going to wait a while, I don't expect them to be together for long considering the guy she is with has been in jail before, at least that is what I have heard. But at the same time I don't think I will find a girl to college. I am not really attracted to any of the other girls in my grade and I am not impressed by the underclassmen (they are annoying).

In response to FIDO, I nearly did, lol. I had the car, and I was tempted to get on the highway and never look back. But I didn't, heheh.

Lieutenant Loughead
09-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Rinyotsu -- I hate to say it, but that result is exactly what I expected...

I know you're hurting right now -- and I certainly don't want to drag you down any more -- but you and I are very much the same, and I can educate you on some of the things you are doing right, and some of the things you are doing wrong...

But, before I just blurt it all out, you need to be willing to accept the information. Understand that what I will say is not PERSONAL, but it might sting a little... :o

So -- let me know if you want to hear more... :)

I will say this -- DO NOT go out and find yourself a "rebound girlfriend", as others have suggested on this thread. You're just setting HER up for heartbreak later.

angie1313
09-25-2008, 07:18 PM
NOT[/U] go out and find yourself a "rebound girlfriend", as others have suggested on this thread. You're just setting HER up for heartbreak later.

Thats a great point that too many people overlook. You may be trying to get back at her but what about that poor girl's feelings?

ministeve2003
09-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Waiting for a girl is a very bad idea... I'll tell ya what will happen if she breaks up with that guy.... when you call her, she'll tell you she just got out of a relationship and doesn't want to get back into another one right away... (you'll keep telling yourself that makes senses) but then a couple weeks later, she'll find a new guy... you'll be mad/frustrated but then you'll wait some more... then she'll break up, and you call her again, she'll use the same line as before... "she just got out of a relationship and doesn't want to get back into another one right away...

SK

PS, "Women all look better with your lust goggles..."

ministeve2003
09-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Thats a great point that too many people overlook. You may be trying to get back at her but what about that poor girl's feelings?

nobody said you're trying to get back at her.... your just moving on... and you might find you like the other girl.... or not.... like they always say... practice makes perfect...

SK

CHELLIE
09-25-2008, 08:14 PM

Hi angie :ws: and Welcome to Wattflyers, your going to love it here, We all have a lot of fun here, Where are you from ????and do you fly RC ???? Hope so :D :D :D Take care, Chellie

CHELLIE
09-25-2008, 08:19 PM
CHELLIE, its really Ironic you picked that picture. The girl i wanted looks just like her only younger. Same blue eyes and curly hair.

I am going to wait a while, I don't expect them to be together for long considering the guy she is with has been in jail before, at least that is what I have heard. But at the same time I don't think I will find a girl to college. I am not really attracted to any of the other girls in my grade and I am not impressed by the underclassmen (they are annoying).

In response to FIDO, I nearly did, lol. I had the car, and I was tempted to get on the highway and never look back. But I didn't, heheh.

Dont Give up Then ;-) keep trying, Good luck to you, and ACT Quick, before someone else Does, Take care, Chellie

Bub Steve
09-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Rinyotsu (http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/member.php?u=13747)::how many prior relationships have worked out?:roll: so if a new one does'nt ??:{there you go, It's a loooong journey my bub:o,( I'm probably old enough to be your grandpa:D) I wish you lots of fun along the way, your bub steve PS Ms Chellies been steady break'in mine for a long time!!!!:<::D:D

Rinyotsu
09-26-2008, 12:15 AM
If I wanted to hurt her, number one I am doing a very poor job of it, and number two my oath on girlfriends is to make them happy. Unfortunatly if they are happy with someone else then my job is easy, it sucks but to make them happy I can't interfere with their relationship and refuse to use anyone to get back at someone.

Weirdest part about it, I got over the pain much quicker, even one of my friends couldn't tell that I had suffered a major heartache today. Of course I still feel a longing to be with her, but it has now dewindled from a raging storm to a gentle breeze. Now I only want to be her friend, which isn't very hard. I have am already noticing other girls. In the previous times heartache made me rather unsocial let alone ready to try again.

Lieutenant Loughead, please share. I realize my main mistakes were as follows:
1. I waited too long to begin to get ready to ask her.
2. I attached myself way to much before I tried.
3. I planned stupid notes.
4. I was changing myself to be like her which goes with number 2.

I bet there are more, I just pointed out the ones I thought of off the top of my head.

Lieutenant Loughead
09-26-2008, 03:27 AM
Okay -- first of all, I'm glad you are feeling better. In that respect, you and I are vastly different -- I tend to dwell on things for DECADES.

However, I noticed early on that you had an unhealthy infatuation with this girl. Don't get so emotionally invested in something -- EVER. Not even if you are married to the girl for 20 years -- nothing is for ever... She could leave you in a heartbeat, and you will have to live with that. AND, your best way to deal with it is graciously, which will be impossible if you are so emotionally attached! (See the trap you set for yourself?)

So, here's what happened last week... This girl (who knows she's good looking, and can have anyone she wants, because guys keep asking her out, and it's going to her head) was minding her own business, when notes started appearing in her locker. She thought it was silly, and told her friends about it -- "AS IF!", she told her friends...

One of her friends saw you in the hallway, and decided to tease you. The girl spoke to you because she felt badly that her friend acted that way. She realized you were focusing all your energy on her, and it scared her... After all, those kind of people are the ones who go "psycho" and kill entire schools of kids...

So, the next day, she asks a friend (who is a boy) to hold her hand, and makes sure you see it. The boy is happy to oblige, because he thinks he's got his foot in the door -- but she's just using him to throw you off her trail.

Why would she do this? Because she is not physically attracted to you. She might like you as a friend, or as a person, but not "that" way...

If she will talk to you, openly and honestly, you will find everything above is true. You have to be willing to accept that, and move on...

...and when she gets married, divorced, and then asks you to meet her in a hotel room in Kansas City -- you can smile and tell her that she had her chance to be happy in high school. :D (Well, okay, I digress...)

...OR, you can be like my father, and end up marrying your highschool sweetheart 30 years later! It happens more often than you'd think...

But the reality is that you will meet the PERFECT person for you, when you least expect it. You should actually feel LUCKY that this high school girl has no interest in you -- that's not the kind of girl you want to date, or marry. You want the girl who thinks the world revolves around you (and you think the world revolves around her) -- those are the relationships (marriages) that last a long, long time. :)

Successful marriages are centered around the MIND, not the HEART. Don't let emotion play such a big part of your life. :o

Next time, keep it simple. If you see a girl you like, strike up a conversation with her. Ask her if you can buy her lunch, or a frozen coffee drink at Starbucks... ...or something else that is similarly "innocent". See where it goes... :)

If she doesn't feel comforatable, or isn't atracted to you, or WHATEVER, and terminates the "date" -- accept it, and move on. You certainly don't want to force someone into a relationship -- that just won't last, and you're setting yourself up for failure! Be HAPPY she turns you down -- it's really in your best interest (as well as hers).

For the record, I asked a college girl to lunch, and she declined -- she had other plans... So, I asked her to dinner, she declined -- she had other plans... So I asked her to lunch the next day -- she accepted, because she didn't have plans. We were married three years later. We have three kids, and a very successful marriage. I feel extremely lucky to have "caught" her, and for some reason I can't understand, she feels the same way!

I won't tell you how many girls "dumped" me before that -- and every one of them hurt (I have some really deep emotional scars). But it turns out, it was all for the best. :cool:

Figure.N9ne
09-26-2008, 03:46 AM
don't put all your eggs in one basket. its a recipe for disaster.

-Yaniel, who's really bad at taking his own advice.

Rinyotsu
09-26-2008, 03:57 AM
Sounds about right except for a few key points. Hers friends "teasing" me has been going on since school started, before I made any sign that I was interested.
She probably isn't the girl who could have anyone.
I can believe the note part (said it was the "lamest thing I have ever done" when I sent her a message on facebook). I am pretty good with noticing facial expressions and her's was not a look of pity nor a look of "this is really funny, you are an idiot." It was the look a girl gives someone they like or someone they were glad to talk to.
I can believe the part about her trying to lose my trail since this guy doesn't even follow her out to her car (what a rude punk!).

Don't worry, I understand it. Just filling it in some key points that are essential to the story that I didn't get in.

Weirdest part is when I walked into art today. I walk in and, since I am looking in her direction (only way to avoid looking in that direction is to walk in backwards) I notice she kindof stars at me. Throughout the class, too, I noticed when she walked over to get some paper to manipulate it to look old, she would look at me, none of the peaking lasting any less than 2 seconds. I know she was looking at me because along with noticing facial expressions, I have learned to tell where someone was looking and what it looks like to be looked at.

I have started up a project I have codenamed the AeroHawk Project to try and clear my mind of her. It works great during the day but at night its affect wears off. Its a pretty cool project too, I am designing an new type of UAV, it is really cool but I don't want to really say much more than that :D.

Lieutenant Loughead
09-26-2008, 04:01 AM
Awesome! I fully believe that men get involved in hobbies to forget about women... :rolleyes:

Me? I have more airplanes than I can count... :o

Mr. Baggins
09-26-2008, 04:02 AM
I think you've identified a few points that you can take into consideration next go round. My advice is as follows:
-Don't try so hard or at least don't let her know you are. Women like conquest and not low hanging fruit.
-Watch Animal Planet. It will teach you everything you need to know about life.
-Don't limit yourself to cheerleaders. You'll either never score or more often than not it won't be worth it.
-Redheads rock and brunettes are a good backup.
-Look for a fun girl. Not an easy one but one that knows how to laugh. Women, at least the ones I like, love idiots. :) If it ain't fun it's not worth having around.

Peace and good hunting my friend

Rinyotsu
09-26-2008, 04:07 AM
Lol, seems to be working, but I am keeping an eye and an ear on her just incase while continuing a hobby. If it turns out I still have a chance with her (which I won't be waiting for but I almost know the guy she is with isn't her match), hobbies don't mind if you break up with them, lol. I don't think there is another girl in school I could be with (and most of the underclassmen seem like complete idiots anyways) so it won't be wrong to wait til college to see if I get a chance with her right?

Lieutenant Loughead
09-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Exactly -- just hang loose, and let things happen naturally.

-Redheads rock and brunettes are a good backup.I agree with everything you said, with this exception... In my experience, Brunettes rock, and Blondes are a good backup. Redheads are an extremely distant third...

BUT, that's what makes the world go round -- different people have different tastes. That Brunette that Mr. Baggins passes over may be EXACTLY what I'm looking for. :cool:

Rinyotsu
09-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Another weekend, sigh. Unfortunatly I have to work tomorrow.
I noticed her today, this time not with the other guy. I know they are in the same seminar and that they normally walk together out of school. She was walking by herself and I got close enough to her that I could feel something like she really didn't want to be with that guy. I am well aware that it could be wishful thinging, but I think she is no longer wanting to be with him. But I won't know til monday when I ask her about the note. In doing that note, I kinda left myself a lifeline to at least become one of her friends.

Lieutenant Loughead
09-26-2008, 11:15 PM
Dude -- quit overanalyzing things!

...people used to tell me the exact same thing! Of course, I didn't have any idea what they were talking about, so I continued to do it...

What will you do? :o

gfdengine204
09-26-2008, 11:20 PM
Awesome! I fully believe that men get involved in hobbies to forget about women... :rolleyes:

Me? I have more airplanes than I can count... :o

And yet you have HOW many kids? ;)

Exactly -- just hang loose, and let things happen naturally.

I agree with everything you said, with this exception... In my experience, Brunettes rock, and Blondes are a good backup. Redheads are an extremely distant third...

BUT, that's what makes the world go round -- different people have different tastes. That Brunette that Mr. Baggins passes over may be EXACTLY what I'm looking for. :cool:

Does your WIFE know you are looking at Mr Baggin's passings-over? :Q

Rinyotsu
09-26-2008, 11:37 PM
I am not trying to. I may have gotten over the pain but I still want to be friends with her, and if I see an openning, I am going to take it.
I am going to work this in my own little way (I couldn't explain it if I tried). Have an initial event then let it float from there. Kindof like a rocket.
I am going to tell her of the note on Monday. What happens after that is what happens but reguardless I want to tell her about it.

ministeve2003
09-27-2008, 02:23 AM
he's gonna be the creapy "note" guy....
SK

Rinyotsu
09-27-2008, 03:13 AM
Not quite. The notes are what did me in. I am just using it as a rebound to accomplish goal number two. I didn't make a plan this time, I set two goals, 1. be her boyfriend or 2. be her friend. One of them is going to work. I am working to goal 2 right now, using the note as a kind of handhold.

Of course Price Chopper screwed me again. Got me working only weekends for some bs reason. I work tomorrow so I am going to tell them it is impossible for me to work after 6 on Saturday. I am already looking for a new job because Price Chopper has rarely got me working weekdays, and unless I ask for a day off, they stick me with the whole weekends. Had to get that out.
Reason I can't go is because I promised I would go to a concert and support my classmates, even told the manager who makes the schedule just incase I forgot to get a note in for some reason (wanted to wait to put a note in so they would actually get it).

Anyway, I am not looking for new girls just yet, focussed on getting another friend and a new job. Going to just post this before I start rambling, lol.

Alpea42
09-27-2008, 03:25 AM
brinnaaa here:
jeez this reminds me of myself.
cuz im in high school.
and guys are doing those things to get girls attention.
its kinda crazy.

ministeve2003
09-27-2008, 03:31 AM
Tell Him "B", you'd prob be the best one around here to give him some advice... seeing how your about his age, and know what the regular guys are doing to get dates, and what the Creepy guys are doing wrong...LOL

SK

Alpea42
09-27-2008, 03:32 AM
haha.
yeah.
like today me and my friend were walking to school and somebody honked and my friend was like shut up.
i started laughing.
some guys do some pretty ridiculous things but some girls think its sweet.

Lieutenant Loughead
09-27-2008, 03:49 AM
...but most think it's creepy... :o

As a FATHER of a young woman, I would take interest in some creepy kid that won't leave my daughter alone...

...that's just something to consider... :)

he's gonna be the creapy "note" guy....
SKAgreed -- 100%

Alpea42
09-27-2008, 03:51 AM
yeah i think its creepy too sometimes.
im a young lady myself.

Rinyotsu
09-27-2008, 03:52 AM
Tell me about it. It seems crazy to me too. Funny yet ironic right?

Alpea42
09-27-2008, 03:56 AM
sometimes its kinda funny.
cuz if you use those cheesy pick up lines.
some girls will think those are stupid but funny.

Mr. Baggins
09-27-2008, 04:27 AM
...but most think it's creepy... :o

As a FATHER of a young woman, I would take interest in some creepy kid that won't leave my daughter alone...

...that's just something to consider... :)

Ditto
Father of two young ladies, owner of baseball bats, small arms and a scary disposition when needed :)

Seriously though, take it all in stride and don't limit your targets of opportunity. You have to test drive a few before you find a sensible match.

ministeve2003
09-27-2008, 04:34 AM
Ditto
Father of two young ladies, owner of baseball bats, small arms and a scary disposition when needed :)

Seriously though, take it all in stride and don't limit your targets of opportunity. You have to test drive a few before you find a sensible match.
hehe... Test drive... I like that analogy...

here's another one... "I guess I think love is like making spaghetti, you throw your heart at something and see if it sticks..."

Firestem4
09-27-2008, 04:51 AM
Here are two quotes that i found a couple year back. And since someones started the quote-train. i must continue

"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."

"We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first."

Alpea42
09-27-2008, 05:04 AM
Women are alot like R/C planes (no offense Chellie) just when every thing seems to be going great BAM their trim changes. LOL Or the ISSUES are so complicated it's better to try again next week.

Alpea42
09-27-2008, 05:07 AM
Well as an off topic aside I got 4 planes in the "loft of the van" Yep we are goiung camping in style.

Rinyotsu
09-27-2008, 05:50 AM
lol, sounds fun.

CHELLIE
09-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Women are alot like R/C planes (no offense Chellie) just when every thing seems to be going great BAM their trim changes. LOL Or the ISSUES are so complicated it's better to try again next week.

Hey, I Resemble that Remark :D :D :D LOL Take care Chellie

Mr. Baggins
09-27-2008, 03:20 PM
I would just like to state that any remarks I made that may reflect on women in general as being remotely negative or inflammatory, do not apply to those that fly RC. Can you tell I watched the debate last night. :)

CHELLIE
09-27-2008, 03:43 PM
i would just like to state that any remarks i made that may reflect on women in general as being remotely negative or inflammatory, do not apply to those that fly rc. Can you tell i watched the debate last night. :)

lol :d :d :d

Mr. Baggins
09-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Seriously, I used to be in the He-Man Woman Haters Club (bitter divorce), but since then my baby girls and the right beautiful woman have rehabilitated me. :)

Rinyotsu
09-27-2008, 04:42 PM
I wish I could fly sometime. My plane has been sitting on my tv stand since I built it because I have no time to get it down, only enough time to test it and make sure it all still works right. Well, now for job searching. Price Chopper pays so little and gives me so little hours, whats worse is they seem to only give me hours when it most inconvient for me to work. This upcoming week they only got me working 14 hours and only on the weekends. I need some time for me hobby! I am looking at 2 places that might be great alternatives for me and for my hobby.

Working at price chopper is such a drag.

gfdengine204
09-27-2008, 05:00 PM
Well,

Quit chasin' girls and you'll have more hobby time! :)

Rinyotsu
09-27-2008, 05:27 PM
considering I don't have time except during school to chase girls, so my job is really the only thing keeping me from my hobby. I kept forgeting to bring my plane with me to school last week, and the weather was perfect everyday. Going to have my plane with me each day next week incase the weather looks good enough to fly.

Rinyotsu
09-28-2008, 04:49 AM
Okay don't know why I forgot about this til now but I actually had a dream about thinking about her last night.
I was walking with a group of people, one of them being the guy I see with her. We are joking about girls and he asks me "so Austin, you got any girls in mind?" I respond "Yeah, but you don't want to know." He gets persisant so I say her name. He starts to get angery but I say "woah dude, I know you two are together, not gonna break you up." He responds, "better not."
Then the dream ends with me and another friend racing around the square (the small park in the middle of our city) in a racing truck and a go-kart-like-thing.
Well, felt I should get that out.

ministeve2003
09-28-2008, 04:54 AM
Sorry dude, but I think your fixation on this girl is starting to be very unhealthy for you...

SK

CHELLIE
09-28-2008, 06:16 AM
Whew, what a Nightmare :ws: Glad you woke up :D that sounds like some of my Nightmares, BUT some dreams I dont want to WAKE UP :Q :Q :Q yum yum :red: :red: :red: ;-) I am Bad

Rinyotsu
09-28-2008, 07:58 AM
It could've been a nightmare.
Then again I am one of the awkward ones that likes nightmares. They are just much more thrilling than normal dreams. I's crazy likes that:p>.

It's not that it's unhealthy, it's just the withdrawl symptoms, :D lol.

Duck
09-28-2008, 01:53 PM
I can't remember how many girls I fell in lust with when I was young. Pretty much all of them turned me down. Which, I've noticed is not all a bad thing. I've seen some of them lately, and 25 years has not been kind to most of them. :p>

The last girl I fell in Lust with was in 1986. 22 years later, she is still here, ???? and fortunately for me, she is still as pretty as ever.:$

There is always another beautiful girl just around the corner, so don't give up on them yet :tc: and don't let losing this one eat at you. It will make you bitter, and you might make the same mistake I did. I was so disgusted with girls when I was 18 that I stopped dating altogether, and buried my self in bikes, cars, booze, and drugs for a few years. Then my current Mrs came along and made me see the light.

Actually she made me look up her skirt one day while I was under a car. :D

airmail wf
09-28-2008, 07:03 PM
I can't remember how many girls I fell in lust with when I was young. Pretty much all of them turned me down. Which, I've noticed is not all a bad thing. I've seen some of them lately, and 25 years has not been kind to most of them. :p>

The last girl I fell in Lust with was in 1986. 22 years later, she is still here, ???? and fortunately for me, she is still as pretty as ever.:$

There is always another beautiful girl just around the corner, so don't give up on them yet :tc: and don't let losing this one eat at you. It will make you bitter, and you might make the same mistake I did. I was so disgusted with girls when I was 18 that I stopped dating altogether, and buried my self in bikes, cars, booze, and drugs for a few years. Then my current Mrs came along and made me see the light.

Actually she made me look up her skirt one day while I was under a car. :D

Sounds like a keeper to me.;):D

Duck
09-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Sounds like a keeper to me.;):D

I almost didn't.

Shortly after we got together, she was being a b::o and we had a fight during a party at our home.

I got P.O'd and went for a ride, and ended up hitting a gaurdrail at a high rate of speed. It almost killed me, and I blamed her for quite a while after that.

Rinyotsu
09-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I shall beware of that, lol.
I was up til 4 this morning on Visual basic. I was so into trying to make my teacher mad by learning new ways of doing things that I completely forgot about girls. Making the teacher mad by going above and beyond is a great amount of fun. I think it makes her feel old, then again she always reads everything in the book and is basically a b* teacher. Plenty o people will support me in saying the class is fun if you have good selective hearing :D.

Off topic but it is more of a 'proof of point' thing.

CHELLIE
09-28-2008, 08:59 PM
I shall beware of that, lol.
I was up til 4 this morning on Visual basic. I was so into trying to make my teacher mad by learning new ways of doing things that I completely forgot about girls. Making the teacher mad by going above and beyond is a great amount of fun. I think it makes her feel old, then again she always reads everything in the book and is basically a b* teacher. Plenty o people will support me in saying the class is fun if you have good selective hearing :D.

Off topic but it is more of a 'proof of point' thing.

After your Married, you will have GREAT SELECTIVE HEARING :Q :D ;-)

Rinyotsu
09-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Good thing I am getting some practice.

Lieutenant Loughead
09-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry dude, but I think your fixation on this girl is starting to be very unhealthy for you...Agreed, 100%... :o

I can't remember how many girls I fell in lust with when I was young.You know something -- you hit the nail right on the head with this comment. There's nothing we can do to stop a young man in LUST. He's going to make his mistakes, just like we all did at his age -- that's probably for the best anyway...

Pretty much all of them turned me down. Which, I've noticed is not all a bad thing. I've seen some of them lately, and 25 years has not been kind to most of them. :p>LOL -- again, you hit the nail right on the head... :) I went to my 20-year reunion last summer, and suddenly realized how time has not been kind to MOST of the girls in my high school graduating class... :rolleyes:

brinnaaa
09-30-2008, 02:17 AM
thats a pretty crazy dream.

gfdengine204
09-30-2008, 02:52 AM
I went to my 20-year reunion last summer... :rolleyes:
Dude.......

Yer old! :Q

Rinyotsu
09-30-2008, 03:32 AM
thats a pretty crazy dream.
Tell me about it. I am wondering if my chance has opened up again.

Call me crazy but I could've sworn I saw her watching me through art class and when I was getting in my car I swear she took a good 3 second glance at me. Crazy right, but I just tend to notice things like that.

Firestem4
09-30-2008, 04:51 AM
There is a quote that i love. The actual quote doesn't apply. But its meaning does when you apply it to your situation.

"...They [people] will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true."

You are still incredibly infatuated with this girl. This is plain to anyone. You could be easily mistaking these looks because you want to believe she is looking at you.

I can tell you from personal experience,in class, when i looked at the clock sometimes girls thought I was looking at them.

ministeve2003
09-30-2008, 04:58 AM
did that mean that they were afraid that it was true....hahaha... Just kidding man...LOL

SK

Firestem4
09-30-2008, 05:13 AM
*grin* you never know.

Duck
09-30-2008, 06:06 AM
Tell me about it. I am wondering if my chance has opened up again.

Call me crazy but I could've sworn I saw her watching me through art class and when I was getting in my car I swear she took a good 3 second glance at me. Crazy right, but I just tend to notice things like that.

OK your crazy....

But you might not be. It's been my experience, ( quick, hide me from Chellie) that women are generally not satisfied with what they have, Especially when they are young and curious.
Unfortunately, men have the same problem.

Its very possible that you have caught her eye, and attention. So the big thing is don;t blow it, patience is a virtue. Just be yourself, and if there is something there, she;ll let you know. The ball is in her court now. Trick is to recognise it when it comes, and have a couple hundred in cash saved up for when the opportunity does arise. Never know when You might need to pay for a night out, or lunch, or just gas.

OK the naysayers can flame me all they want.

CHELLIE
09-30-2008, 06:28 AM
OK your crazy....

But you might not be. It's been my experience, ( quick, hide me from Chellie) that women are generally not satisfied with what they have, Especially when they are young and curious.

Its very possible that you have caught her eye, and attention. So the big thing is don;t blow it, patience is a virtue. Just be yourself, and if there is something there, she;ll let you know. The ball is in her court now. Trick is to recognise it when it comes, and have a couple hundred in cash saved up for when the opportunity does arise. Never know when You might need to pay for a night out, or lunch, or just gas.

YOUR BUSTED DUCK :D :Q ;-) Take care, Chellie

Duck
09-30-2008, 06:43 AM
Ok ya got me

But you didn't disagree.

CHELLIE
09-30-2008, 06:46 AM
Ok ya got me

But you didn't disagree.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:lBYEtXGeqZhJpM:http://www.hjo3.net/orly/gal1/orly_daffy.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.hjo3.net/orly/gal1/orly_daffy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.hjo3.net/orly/gallery1.htm&h=480&w=488&sz=47&hl=en&start=102&usg=__4ut-vygFbXm7NDCCt9DLGPY6o_U=&tbnid=lBYEtXGeqZhJpM:&tbnh=128&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddaffy%2Bduck%26start%3D84%26gbv%3D2%2 6ndsp%3D21%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN)

Heck No, your Right, I just cant get enough RC Airplanes :D :Q ;-) I am never satisfied :p>

Biplane Murphy
09-30-2008, 08:01 AM
LOL -- again, you hit the nail right on the head... :) I went to my 20-year reunion last summer, and suddenly realized how time has not been kind to MOST of the girls in my high school graduating class... :rolleyes:

I boycotted my 20 year reunion last year....I felt that I didn't really like most of those people the first time around, so why bother seeing them 20 years later...total waste of good flying time..LOL

Besides, I keep in contact with my long time friends from back then anyway....:)

I did run into a couple of the so called "Hot Chicks" from back in High School, a couple years ago.....They had definately NOT been treated kindly by the years...:eek:

CHELLIE
09-30-2008, 08:09 AM
I boycotted my 20 year reunion last year....I felt that I didn't really like most of those people the first time around, so why bother seeing them 20 years later...total waste of good flying time..LOL

Besides, I keep in contact with my long time friends from back then anyway....:)

I did run into a couple of the so called "Hot Chicks" from back in High School, a couple years ago.....They had definately NOT been treated kindly by the years...:eek:

That reminds me of the Greek Philosophers When they said: The Gods Are Cruel to Men, They Gives us Beautiful young Girls, and Then, turn them Into Wifes :D :Q ;-)

Biplane Murphy
09-30-2008, 08:16 AM
That reminds me of the Greek Philosophers When they said: The Gods Are Cruel to Men, They Gives us Beautiful young Girls, and Then, turn them Into Wifes :D :Q ;-)

Well.....I am positive you are the exception to all that...;-)

I think Flying RC Aircraft makes us healthier and appear younger than our contemporaries.....:Q

CHELLIE
09-30-2008, 08:26 AM
Well.....I am positive you are the exception to all that...;-)

I think Flying RC Aircraft makes us healthier and appear younger than our contemporaries.....:Q

I know you are right :D :D :D Chellie

Rinyotsu
09-30-2008, 01:58 PM
OK your crazy....

Tell you what, I am learning what my new self can do. I kinda ditched the old me because I was always depressed so just like I did back in yugioh (so many years ago, still trying to sell them cards), I tore the deck apart and made a new one from scratch. It is working so far, people are liking to be with me more. A nice girl and I have started talking, she isn't the one I have been telling you about. Until last friday, I thought she was still in a relationship. Not that I am trying to be with her, but by talking to her I am kindof weening myself off the previous girl.

It must be working if I dreamed of 2 SU-47 Berkuts doing stunts over my school with, I think, 8 SU-37 Terminators. I didn't see any F-22s but those 3 are my absolute favorite planes (modeling my UAV after the Su-47 but it is being severely modified):D.

Lieutenant Loughead
09-30-2008, 03:57 PM
I boycotted my 20 year reunion last year....I felt that I didn't really like most of those people the first time around, so why bother seeing them 20 years later...Actually, I was surprised... I've been to my 5, 10, 15, and 20 year reunions... Suddenly, all the jerks "grew up" at the 20 year reunion! Everyone was friendly... I was shocked!

You might want to give your 25 year reunion a chance... :)

Dude....... Yer old! :QRight back at ya, buddy! :D

Call me crazy but I could've sworn I saw her watching me through art class and when I was getting in my car I swear she took a good 3 second glance at me. Crazy right, but I just tend to notice things like that.Dude -- you ARE crazy. And people KNOW you're crazy. The looks she's giving you are NOT longing gazes of love -- they are focused stares of defense! After all, you can't sneak up behind her when she's looking right at you.

Please, please, please, don't embarass yourself any more, with this girl. If she's interested, she'll approach you. You need to kick back and LET THINGS HAPPEN. The more you try to force the issue, the more you look like a crazed lunatic in LUST with a young woman!

Trust me -- I've been there, and it won't end pretty... :o

Now, for something completely different --> what's with all the great looking women from Chino Renegades RC Flying Club? Maybe Rinyotsu should head to Chino, and fly with the ladies... :cool:

brinnaaa
10-01-2008, 12:39 AM
today was funny.
cuz one of my friends came up to me in 4th period and was like dude im scared.
this kid is writing me love letters and its freaky.
she was shaking so it might be a bad thing that your writing those letters.

CHELLIE
10-01-2008, 03:43 AM
today was funny.

I Have to Agree with Brinnaaa, that will make a young Lady very uncomfortable. and thats from a high school girls perspective, good advice Brinnaaa

Biplane Murphy
10-01-2008, 04:15 AM
Dude........Just smile at the girls.....Talk to them.....perhaps ask them to go have lunch or coffee at Starbucks...Just be confident and nice....then things will take care of themselves.

Lieutenant Loughead
10-01-2008, 04:31 AM
I Have to Agree with Brinnaaa, that will make a young Lady very uncomfortable. and thats from a high school girls perspective, good advice BrinnaaaLOL -- haven't I been saying the same thing for the last 4 pages? :rolleyes:

Then again, I'm not a hot high school girl, so what do I know... :o

CHELLIE
10-01-2008, 04:53 AM
LOL -- haven't I been saying the same thing for the last 4 pages? :rolleyes:

Then again, I'm not a hot high school girl, so what do I know... :o

LOL :D :D :D No Your Not a High School Girl, but your Cute ;)

Rinyotsu
10-01-2008, 05:03 AM
today was funny.

By the end of that week, I figured it was a bad idea (with encouragement from you guys) So I ended with the one. I have no idea what I did with the second, but I kept the rough draft I used for that one so I remembered what it said.
I am still going to tell, her. Planned on it yesterday, she was on her phone. Planned it today, couldn't find her. Planning it tomorrow, if I get the chance during the field trip.
Listening to By Myself by Linkin Park lyrics, it sounds a lot like my predicament.

Duck
10-01-2008, 05:56 AM
Dude, just back off and let things happen. I can pretty much gaurantee that every older guy here has gone through something similar, It is the nature of the hormonal beast. I know I've been there and done that.

Ease off, before you scare her off, if you haven't already.

And for gosh sakes don't stare at her, it will take a conscious effort. She may be looking at you to see if you are looking at her.

. No letters, No poetry, That stuff used to work, sometime before I was born, but it never worked for me until after a few dates, and I been chasing girls since the 60's. I don't know if girls even read poetry anymore,

I met a girl once many years ago, and she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever laid eyes on, Blonde, tall, properly put together, and drop dead gorgeous. She even liked me, enough to go out with me a couple times. We got along famously. Problem was, she was so easy on the eyes, I couldn't stop looking. I couldn't stop to save my life.

She got freaked, moved away, and I never saw her again.

Add it to the long list of my most nagging regrets. So many beautiful girls, and so many screw ups.

P.S. don't ever mention the 'L' word until you know you mean it.

Alright ladies, please correct me.

Maybe I can figure out what I did wrong so many times.

ministeve2003
10-01-2008, 05:59 AM
Yep, Learn not to pay attention to them... They'll love ya for it...LOL

SK

PS, forget the old girl.... Just Ask the new girl to the movies....
SK

CHELLIE
10-01-2008, 06:35 AM
Dude, just back off and let things happen. I can pretty much gaurantee that every older guy here has gone through something similar, It is the nature of the hormonal beast. I know I've been there and done that.

Ease off, before you scare her off, if you haven't already.

And for gosh sakes don't stare at her, it will take a conscious effort. She may be looking at you to see if you are looking at her.

. No letters, No poetry, That stuff used to work, sometime before I was born, but it never worked for me until after a few dates, and I been chasing girls since the 60's. I don't know if girls even read poetry anymore,

I met a girl once many years ago, and she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever laid eyes on, Blonde, tall, properly put together, and drop dead gorgeous. She even liked me, enough to go out with me a couple times. We got along famously. Problem was, she was so easy on the eyes, I couldn't stop looking. I couldn't stop to save my life.

She got freaked, moved away, and I never saw her again.

Add it to the long list of my most nagging regrets. So many beautiful girls, and so many screw ups.

P.S. don't ever mention the 'L' word until you know you mean it.

Alright ladies, please correct me.

Maybe I can figure out what I did wrong so many times.

Hi Duck :D Why do Guys think They do everything wrong, Girls dont get it right too, they get nervous too, they dont always do or say the right things, Dont Blame yourselfs for everything OK, Its a 2 way street here, and also, Lets Not forget, BODY CHEMISTRY, what I have learned is, Relax, be yourself, make small talk, just be friends , dont rush into it, dont FALL into a pit over someone, Have fun, look around, Get to know a person, you may or may not like what you discover, Such is life :D Take care, Chellie

ministeve2003
10-01-2008, 06:43 AM
Get to know a person, you may or may not like what you discover, Such is life :D Take care, Chellie

Yea, you may find out they got 7 toes...LOL

http://bp3.blogger.com/_ERGrznxTIwo/RkQhG72-Y2I/AAAAAAAACgQ/Sy8TT6_deQk/s400/ruan+yu+mei.jpg

SK

Voyager2lcats
10-01-2008, 06:50 AM
Obsessing over a girl is not healthy. Then there is no way one of us is going to override your lust for this girl. Here's my experience: if you don't know her well and you don't have any interests in common, you will have a very hard time enjoying each other's company. When I was much younger I dated a lot of very attractive girls. I admit I was obsessed with their appearance, but it only goes so far. If you don't agree on things or have something in common (other than mutual physical attraction)- forget it, it will be very unlikely to work. High school is not the best time to date, but it is a good place to practice! Usually the boy and girl are just too immature to make it last. You are just learning. It would be best to get over your crush before you make a fool of yourself- believe me I know.:o

Mr. Baggins
10-01-2008, 07:22 PM
I love women with extra toes

Biplane Murphy
10-01-2008, 07:24 PM
I love women with extra toes

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ministeve2003
10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2SpMg23Csmo/RvYnqqSAKEI/AAAAAAAAAEs/i-IhKgsedKE/s1600/44_7_toes_1.jpg

Here's some more then....hahaha...LOL

SK

j33p3r
10-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Ease up on the Bfriend Gfriend target stage, be thankful you got this far and refocus a little. Dont try to go from rolling to racing in one week.
remember - Funny, confident, NOT desperate (or atleast appear that way to her)

good luck, I cant believe I read this whole post too!! I was looking for how I might fix my transmitter power issue!!

Mr. Baggins
10-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Get a gold card dude. Guaranteed chick magnet.

Firestem4
10-01-2008, 09:49 PM

And at this time in life, a guaranteed headache. Stupid economy. Just make sure you don't miss a payment on that 500 dollar gold ring. lol

Figure.N9ne
10-01-2008, 09:57 PM

get a black card and never worry about women again.

Rinyotsu
10-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Obsessing over a girl is not healthy. Then there is no way one of us is going to override your lust for this girl. Here's my experience: if you don't know her well and you don't have any interests in common, you will have a very hard time enjoying each other's company. When I was much younger I dated a lot of very attractive girls. I admit I was obsessed with their appearance, but it only goes so far. If you don't agree on things or have something in common (other than mutual physical attraction)- forget it, it will be very unlikely to work. High school is not the best time to date, but it is a good place to practice! Usually the boy and girl are just too immature to make it last. You are just learning. It would be best to get over your crush before you make a fool of yourself- believe me I know.:o

Your right, the only person who can override it is the girl herself. I have tried and failed to stop me from wanting her but it all is futile. We have plenty in common though, we are rebels, like the same kind of music, like to hang with friends and just have fun. Of course she and her friends went into victoria's secret and I followed, I figured that if it could make me seem cooler she would like me more. Turns out I was right, she and her friends invited me to come with them after that. There was another guy with the group, but he and another girl went into starbucks about 3 blocks away from v.s. Later we all wound up under a bridge tossing rocks into the "s* river" as they called it.
When I was walking out to my car after the bell rang so we could leave, I noticed she was behind me, I clanced to my left (so that I could see her only in my periferal vision) twice, she was still looking at me both times. Then she walked behind my car so I said "see ya later megan." She looked at me, smiled and said, "see ya" with a slight giggle, but the kind of giggle you make when something is going the way you want it too. I would surely know this giggle, can't remember how many times have I made it in the last month. Anyway, I haven't given up, I am not desperate to be with her even though I want it really bad (there is a difference:o). I have reduced how hard I am trying, and if she is willing to do what she normally does only with her friends while I am there, that is a good sign I am on the right road. Glad I didn't get off yet. But again, the only way I can get off is if she rejects me.

TDisaster
10-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Lol the only thing a girl can help you with in this hobby (besides Chellie :)) is to spot for you at fly in's, or call for you at comps. My last gf thought it would be funny to make up a pattern. Cost me a win... lmao :).

Figure.N9ne
10-02-2008, 10:23 AM
so you followed her into an all girl store? thats stalking in my book, sorry.

Lieutenant Loughead
10-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Get a gold card dude. Guaranteed chick magnet.Actually, a PLATINUM card works better... I was shocked when I first started using that card, and young girls at the cash register started asking me questions about it...

One even started calling me "Platinum Boy". :cool:

Lieutenant Loughead
10-02-2008, 06:29 PM
so you followed her into an all girl store? thats stalking in my book, sorry.Oh so true! That is SCARY, dude! :eek:

Your right, the only person who can override it is the girl herself. I have tried and failed to stop me from wanting her but it all is futile.I'm sure murderers say the same thing... :eek:

Dude -- back off before you receive a restraining order! :o

ministeve2003
10-02-2008, 06:50 PM
I like the Black Card Idea... but they're Way Expensive...lol
SK

ministeve2003
10-02-2008, 06:51 PM
If I could afford a Black card, I'd have some pretty cool planes..
SK

Figure.N9ne
10-02-2008, 07:04 PM
If I could afford a Black card, I'd have some pretty cool planes..
SK

if i had a black card, i couldnt afford planes :( 5k a year fee. i guess when you're rich, its worth it.

ministeve2003
10-02-2008, 07:24 PM
I'm sure there's some crazy feeling of fulfillment that comes when you can swipe your card to buy a yacht...LOL
SK

Lieutenant Loughead
10-02-2008, 09:17 PM
LOL -- I've never even heard of a "Black Card" (with the exception of a "Blank Card", as known in the playing card industry)... I'll have to look that one up...

However, I can tell you that you don't need a "Black Card" to swipe, and purchase a yacht, automobile, or house... You can get a line of credit on ANY credit card that will cover those items. ;)

ministeve2003
10-02-2008, 09:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_Card
SK

Lieutenant Loughead
10-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Interesting -- thanks for the link. :)

Firestem4
10-02-2008, 10:54 PM
I want a credit card made out of titanium... lol

ministeve2003
10-02-2008, 10:57 PM
I want a credit card made out of titanium... lol

and I want one made out of platinum, Given to me for free, so I can sell it for scap...especially at todays prices... LOL http://www.kitco.com/charts/liveplatinum.html

SK

Rinyotsu
10-03-2008, 05:16 AM
Oh so true! That is SCARY, dude! :eek:
I had no choice but to go in, you seemed to make sound as though I wanted to. If it was just her going in I won't have gone in. But there were two other girls with her, making my cover last. One of them was crazy they treated me like what you think girls taking a guy into one of those stores. Trust me on this, they are suspicious about me for telling her on facebook (so many hackers that it wouldn't surprise me if they don't think I was the one that made the message).

I'm sure murderers say the same thing... :eek:

Dude -- back off before you receive a restraining order! :o

You seem to not get it. To put it in perspective. There is a door on my chest, she has the only key to the lock. Once she unlocks the door, my heart can be put back and I can continue my life, with or without her.
I think that fits more with the "lover's burden" than "murderer's excuse"

Dorsal
10-03-2008, 05:34 AM
O M G !!!!!!: :eek:

That poor girl is being stalked by a lunatic! :(

ministeve2003
10-03-2008, 05:36 AM
Of course she and her friends went into victoria's secret and I followed, I figured that if it could make me seem cooler she would like me more. Turns out I was right, she and her friends invited me to come with them after that.

Ok, I'm not sure any of us got this... could you please clarify... did you and the same group she was with... go to the mall togeather, or were you following her...

SK

CHELLIE
10-03-2008, 05:45 AM
Rinyotsu, Be careful

FlyingMonkey
10-03-2008, 05:51 AM
A quick lesson here...

In the movies, pursuing a woman who doesn't know she wants you, until she realizes she wants you is romantic.

In real life, it's creepy, and considered stalking.

In the movies, and after school specials, a guy who writes poetry and is in touch with his emotions is desirable.

In real life, it's creepy, and women find them effeminate.

Duck
10-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Dude, Cool your jets,

Seriously

you are freaking me out and I'm 42 year old biker trash.

Sooner or later, Daddy or Big Brother is gonna come looking for you.

If it was My daughter/Sister, I would, and I have for my sisters.

Firestem4
10-03-2008, 06:50 AM
You seem to not get it. To put it in perspective. There is a door on my chest, she has the only key to the lock. Once she unlocks the door, my heart can be put back and I can continue my life, with or without her.
I think that fits more with the "lover's burden" than "murderer's excuse"

That is not a lovers burden. Rinyotsu, you are deeply infatuated with this girl. This is not love. There is no door, no lock.
You need to be careful what you are doing. Many of the people here have warned you many times that the actions you've been taking are scary, and indicative of stalking. I'm going to ask the same thing steve said, Were you apart of the group with this girl? Or did you just blatantly follow her into a lingerie store?

Everyone here is worried about what you are doing. You never got over your obsession when you had your heart 'broken'. And now look how this has escelated. You have many of us scared.

tread carefully dude.

"If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand."
- Confucius
"Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence" - Take a moment and look at your situation. Step out of your body and read this from another perspective.

Rinyotsu
10-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Okay, I am no f'in lunatic. I am a stupid high school kid with a crush on someone I have had since the 5th grade. Have ever tried to convince yourself of something was not true, before completing it, when you worked so hard trying to get it? If you can honestly say you could do that at my age good for you. If you can't, stop harassing me about stalking.
I joined the group after asking the guy (who I am friends with) if I could join. Told me they get crazy as hell but I told him I don't mind. Only reason I was in the store with three girls was because the guy and the fourth girl had gone into starbucks. Had I not gone in I would have been a bigger laughing stalk than if I went in. Trust me, I took a good second to decide. At the point I went in the store, I was having second thoughts about her because of what I saw earlier. Something I never liked I tried to use it to escape the glue but the attempt was a failure.
Unlike any movies I am going to just flatout tell her I have had a crus on her, ask her if she wants me or will reject me. either answer will free me from desire's hold.
Obviously this was the wrong place to dig and bury my things.

Rinyotsu
10-03-2008, 02:04 PM
That is not a lovers burden. Rinyotsu, you are deeply infatuated with this girl. This is not love. There is no door, no lock.
You need to be careful what you are doing. Many of the people here have warned you many times that the actions you've been taking are scary, and indicative of stalking. I'm going to ask the same thing steve said, Were you apart of the group with this girl? Or did you just blatantly follow her into a lingerie store?

Everyone here is worried about what you are doing. You never got over your obsession when you had your heart 'broken'. And now look how this has escelated. You have many of us scared.

tread carefully dude.

"If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand."
- Confucius
"Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence" - Take a moment and look at your situation. Step out of your body and read this from another perspective.

i know full well i am coming to a wrong conclusion. But everytime before when i would find something was no longer worth fighting for I gave up. As soon as I did, that opportunity I had oppened once more but I didn't try again. This time I am seeing it through. I want a solid answer, not an implied one. Call me crazy but i would really hate for this to be on my conscience. The saying is "it is better to have loved and lost than to have ever loved at all" my defiate of that is "It is better to have liked and told you lost than to have liked and implied you lost"
Interpretation- it is better to have liked and told you lost that way you know without a doubt. Than to have liked and implied you lost because implying means you assume you lost then you think about it again and regret builds up "what if I had done that?" "why didn't I do that?"
I have lived in regret for so long now I hate it and this time will be different.
Of course I guess I could've told you she was kinda emo at the beggining but just in case that changes anything, now you know.

Lieutenant Loughead
10-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Rinyotsu -- Obviously, you posted this thread on the internet, to find people to support your quest. There's nothing wrong with that -- you want people to support your belief system.

However, it is clear that the general public on this internet thread does NOT support your belief system. What's a teenage kid supposed to do now?

Well, you are standing at a crossroads:

The road to your right follows the views of the people on this thread. It leads to a happy outcome for everyone involved. It involves you leaving the girl alone.
The road to your left follows the singular view of your own mind. It leads to an unhappy outcome for everyone involved. It involves you continuing to pursue the girl.
Now, that being said, I'm all for you talking to the girl ONE LAST TIME. Let it all out -- tell her everything -- NO SECRETS. If she rejects you, let that be the end of it.

BUT -- if she rejects you, do not take it personally. Take the moral "high ground" (a consious untroubled by remorse for past actions, or lost opportunities), and move on with your life... ...and leave that girl alone! :o

ministeve2003
10-03-2008, 06:49 PM
None of that answered my question, Did You go with them as a group to the mall, or were you following her?

SK

Rinyotsu
10-03-2008, 11:46 PM
My opportunity slipped through my fingers again, this is why I hate pep rallies. I was so friekin close. Oh well, Thinking about using the school to assist in creating this opportunity. No, that would be stupid. I am just going to tell her after school on monday, reguardless of who is with her.
As Peanut (Jeff Dunham) said, "I am so sick of this crap."

None of that answered my question, Did You go with them as a group to the mall, or were you following her?

SK
I went with the group, I didn't want to go with the other group cause I can't stand them. and it was a plaza, not a mall :o.
Only thing I did was not following her. After I saw her doing something I couldn't stand to see, I started to lead the group. So many thoughts shot through my mind. One I precisely remember because my mind modified it through the whole trip, "say,'Megan, I had a crush on you since 5th grade til now. Tell me you reject me so I can get on with my life'."

Rinyotsu -- Obviously, you posted this thread on the internet, to find people to support your quest. There's nothing wrong with that -- you want people to support your belief system.

However, it is clear that the general public on this internet thread does NOT support your belief system. What's a teenage kid supposed to do now?

Well, you are standing at a crossroads:

The road to your right follows the views of the people on this thread. It leads to a happy outcome for everyone involved. It involves you leaving the girl alone.
The road to your left follows the singular view of your own mind. It leads to an unhappy outcome for everyone involved. It involves you continuing to pursue the girl.
Now, that being said, I'm all for you talking to the girl ONE LAST TIME. Let it all out -- tell her everything -- NO SECRETS. If she rejects you, let that be the end of it.

BUT -- if she rejects you, do not take it personally. Take the moral "high ground" (a consious untroubled by remorse for past actions, or lost opportunities), and move on with your life... ...and leave that girl alone! :o

Tough choice but what you said at the end is the point I was trying to get at the whole time, just coud not think of how to put it. Thanks for doing th work bette for me.
To the roads, which one I take is dependant on her reaction to what I tell her. If she wants to be with me, then sweet and I will take the left road. If she doesn't feel that way about, then I will take the right. If she doesn't know I will give her 3 days to come up with an answer while I camp out at the intersection. I highly doubt I will camp out. I just hope to end this crap soon, rejection or not.

So that the whole wattflyer knows, and thus I am bound to it, I swear I will tell her everything on Monday. The only things held back will be what I don't remember to tell. I just can't wait. Oh well, I plan on flyin my plane tomorrow before work.

I know you said that poetry was stupid in this case but I figured I would write a song about this moment. If you want to see the lyrics say "I" else I won't. :tc:

Figure.N9ne
10-03-2008, 11:51 PM
if she says i dont know, that means no and she's just being nice. dont give 3 days, just end it right there.

aviatordave
10-04-2008, 12:38 AM
if she says i dont know, that means no and she's just being nice. dont give 3 days, just end it right there.

I'll second that.

Now go outside and fly your planes.

Rinyotsu
10-04-2008, 03:22 AM
Motion passed, waiting 3 days is dismissed.

Wish I coulda flown today but there was a game and too many people but I plan on i in the morning.

What a day it will be, here is my schedule:
6 or 7 am - Fly at the school for the maiden flight of my plane.
8-11am - help the robotics clean up our new shop
12-5pm - work, might be off at 4 (was 12-9, lunch from 4-5)
7- 12pm - ELTR (Enemies Laid To Rest) concert. I looked at the people going about 4 days ago and saw Megan was going. Don't worry, I planned to go about 3 weeks ago so it is mere conicidence (sp?) she is there my friends are playing so it will be great.

And before I end, does anyone want to see the song?

Firestem4
10-04-2008, 04:02 AM
Coincidence. You just misplaced the n.

Which song?

I'm trying to get one of my friends to get tickets so we can go see Metallica in the forum on dec 17th or 18th. I should really give him a call and see whats goin on haha. I want some good tickets.

Rinyotsu
10-04-2008, 04:25 AM
the song I made, I call it I am ready. Yes it is about this girl. Do note I have been listening to death metal music like dethklok lately, so it is not what you might think I would write (unless you think I would write this). It inspired the feel of this song, the words were inspired by this latest event with megan.
So here goes somethin':

The arrow meant for another
Struck me right in the center
As I changed the name on the shaft
New desire came upon swift draft
I am determined now more than ever
For whatever may be your answer,

Give it to me, I am ready
For this chance life made me ante,
I am ready, Give it to me
Give it to ME!

My heart still believes what my head has forsaken
Everything I've worked for, everything that was taken
I thought I was a fool, I thought I lost everything
In the end I am ridding myself of this foolish acting
With one last chance, I gather all desire
Your answer to my question is what I now require

I am ready, Give it to me
Give it to ME!

New friends completely freed my soul
New life will now achieve my goal
As I sit upon ignorance bliss
I relish the thought of my first kiss
I learn of something I dislike
After ten hours, I want to be just alike.

I am ready, Give it to me...

I am ready, Give it to me...

I am ready, Give it to...
ME!

It is deep but not quite as deep as it was before I editted it, hehe.

Firestem4
10-04-2008, 04:47 AM
Death metal sucks. and the only good one is the guitar hero song by dethlok, Although technically I would not consider that death metal. it really is more like heavy metal.

I've been listening to a lot of symphonic metal bands the past two days. I just got the urge. Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Epica, etc.

FlyingMonkey
10-04-2008, 04:50 AM
Metallica?

ziThYl6B2vw

Rinyotsu
10-04-2008, 04:54 AM
Death metal sucks. and the only good one is the guitar hero song by dethlok, Although technically I would not consider that death metal. it really is more like heavy metal.

I've been listening to a lot of symphonic metal bands the past two days. I just got the urge. Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Epica, etc.

Well I listen have been listening to dethklok, bring me the horizon, and maximum the hormone (a japanese metal band)

Firestem4
10-04-2008, 04:59 AM
I love the S&M Concert. I have the entire concert on DVD.

Metallica is my favorite band in the entire world. And their new album Death Magnetic is completely awesome =)

Lieutenant Loughead
10-04-2008, 06:29 PM
LOL -- quite a few OT (metal) posts... :rolleyes:

Rinyotsu
10-04-2008, 06:49 PM
AAH! I HATE SEMI'S. Last night as I was coming home after seeing where concert would be, a semi nearly ran right into my car going 60+ mph! I was getting into the turn lane and noticed the semi was too friekin close so I actually got into the part where other cars would turn to get on the highway going the opposite direction I was wanting to go. I swear the semi missed me by mere inches.
Phew, now that it is over, I got home and completely forgot my phone in the car so I did not wake up when I planned. But if I get off at 4 or at 5 I will still have time to just go from work to the school grounds to fly. The vice princible said I am allowed to use it as a flying field as long as no one is near to get hit. Its just an electric plane but I know first hand its power (got me on the leg and on my middle finger, got me very good on the finger I was surprised it wasn't broken cause it sure felt like it).

Anyway, I going to take the right road either way I guess. I thought about it last night and decided that even if she says yes, I will still be on the right cause I will have used what you told me early on and I will still be happy. As peter griffin once said "its win friekin win, baby" lol, I love that show. I have begun listening to my alt-rock music again. Now i have to go to work, get a nice drink before 4 or 5 hours of boring work.

FlyingMonkey
10-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Kid, you need a blog...

I never understood the need to tell EVERYONE everything about your life.

Yeah, I at times go into details about part of my work day, but I will not post my private life online.

Driving around today, I got to thinking about how we go to such extremes to maintain our privacy. We put up curtains, privacy fences, we have unlisted numbers. We refrain from telling each other our feelings face to face. Yet here is an example of a generation that goes into lurid details of their personal life with complete strangers. Written in a format they can not control. It's not just blowing off some steam with a friend, and the info is gone as soon as the situation is over. These bits of info are here for an indefinite amount of time. Available to anyone who wants to read it. Spouses and flings, friends of friends, complete strangers and potential employers.

Ok, ramblings are over for now. Possibly being somewhat hypocritical, I am done posting my personal thoughts on the matter, for the time being. :D

Lieutenant Loughead
10-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Talkin' 'bout my generation...

Talkin' 'bout my generation...

It's my gereration, baby...

SkunkyMagoo
10-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Give it to me?

If this girl (well any girl really) saw this they would probably think you were the creepiest dude alive.

Actually...you are creeping ME out now...

Time to move on with your life, obsessive personalities are bad ones.

Mr. Baggins
10-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Let the kid talk Monkey. God knows you done enough of it on here. :)

My favorite love song of all time is In My Darkest Hour by Megadeth. I became a fan of it after my first/only divorce. I won't post the YouTube link as it has a dirty word in it that I used to refer to my ex as. :D I've moved on since then.

FlyingMonkey
10-05-2008, 01:14 AM
Let the kid talk Monkey. God knows you done enough of it on here. :)

My favorite love song of all time is In My Darkest Hour by Megadeth. I became a fan of it after my first/only divorce. I won't post the YouTube link as it has a dirty word in it that I used to refer to my ex as. :D I've moved on since then.

Now now mr disagreeable, I never said he shouldn't talk, I just questioned the need people have to out their innermost secrets. Now, when I talk, it's never anything personal, nothing important in fact, actually, usually it's pretty much nonsense....

Rinyotsu
10-05-2008, 02:11 AM
FlyingMonkey-
I have been told that before, but where do you suggest I go to get a good blog?

Give it to me?

If this girl (well any girl really) saw this they would probably think you were the creepiest dude alive.

Actually...you are creeping ME out now...

Time to move on with your life, obsessive personalities are bad ones.

I knew someone would bring that up. I would like you to read these lyrics:
She starts her new diet, of liquor and ****.
Just like hollywood, but laced in sick.
The sun goes down, and so does she.

Sold out the love she had left with a cut of the throat.
Drinks all round on her, before she strolls to the moat.

Count your f* blessings!
Come on!

Count your blessings, cause I'm counting every lie.
Count your blessings, cause I'm counting every lie, counting every lie.

Christ, I'm asking you for just one thing.
I'm asking you for just one thing.

Eradicate, this disease.

Close your eyes,
Pray for plagues,
Oh Lord clense this earth and bring upon our doomsday.

Close your eyes,
Pray for plagues,
Clense this earth, bring our doomsday.

She starts her new diet, of liquor and ****.
Just like hollywood, but laced in sick.

So clap your hands to the sound
Of every first born dying now.
Watch the rivers flow with blood,
Death will stand where life once stood.

Watch the rivers turn to blood,

Watch the rivers turn to blood,

Close your eyes,
Pray for plagues,
Clense this earth, bring our doomsday.

Now tell me mine is creepier :p>. This is the song Pray for Plagues by the band Bring me the Horizon.
This band is one that she likes as well as other similar bands. Mine is not that as creepy as this. People who like bands like bring me the horizon look at my song and say "yet another fan made song." It is a different mindset than what you are thinking. But to people like her that I have come to know they wouldn't think much of it. Of course I see myself writing alt-rock sound from now on though :D.
My friends' band (one of the ones I am going to see at the concert) sings like this band. Screamo is what I hear it called.

I edited out the first line of your lyrics.

Twmaster
10-05-2008, 05:48 AM
Thread closed at management's request.